💕twenty eight💕

Farhana stare at the very man she hate, he's wearing a white gezner shadda she hate to admit that he do look good on whatever he wears but nevertheless she hate him and his sexy cute self can't change that.

"Good evening." She greet the man smiling at his phone screen gaining his attention.

"Ohh evening our wife,
Baby see our wife."Ahmad say turning his phone screen to farhana who's smile at the lady that's waving at her.

" hi,
I'm labiba Ahmad wife."she say smiling and farhana node.

"Farhana it's nice meeting you,
Let me give you two some space." He say and head outside speaking to his wife making Farhana to release a heavy breathe and sit on the one sitter sofa far from huzaif who's just staring at her in admiration.

"You look beautiful." Huzaif comment smiling like an idiot and farhana shake her head in a distasteful manner.

"What do you want from me huzaif?
First you got me kicker out of the school, then you become close to my family making everyone think we are in sort of a nonexistent relationship and now manipulating my granddad into marrying me?" Farhana say with a tiring sigh and look up at huzaif who's staring at her.

"Farhana i understand that what happened between us was all my fault and I'm ready to take all the blame,
I'm sorry that i hurt you soo badly it hurt me a lot to know I'm the reason behind your pain,
I love you it's something i can't lie about and I'm deeply sorry that you have to find out about this while marriage thing at this crucial dieing minute,
I want you to please give me a chance just this once to prove to you that I'm a change person and i really do care about you." huzaif say and farhana chuckle bitterly.

"Love.
Really you love me that's very interesting because i hate you,
I hate you soo much huzaif and it won't be long before my family will find our about what you did to me that's when you will know,
Besides i won't be the one to tell them eventually they will find because the truth always find a way to reveal itself." Farhana say with soo much hate staring at huzaif making him to sigh.

"I promise my dad i will tell your grandfather before our marriage,
I love you and respect your family a lot so i will tell your grandfather because i don't want us to built our relationship and marriage on lies." Huzaif say making Farhana to laugh bitterly.

"There's no us huzaif,
You want to marry me right?
You will marry me but you can't have that thing they can family with me neither will you find peace and love,
I hate you and that is something that can never change,
Trick and manipulate everyone as you can but you can't trick my heart into loving you." Farhana spat with soo much venom making huzaif to press his lips into a tight grin.

"My mum ask to give you this." He say and remove the small  black purse from his pocket.

Farhana stand up and snatch it from his hand, she give him on deadly glare before exiting the parlour with a loud hiss.

Huzaif sigh tiredly and grab the case if cold water, he really need that to wash off his head, Farhana's grandfather comes back to the parlour and huzaif contemplate on telling the old man but decide to keep quiet saying it's not the right time.

"Isn't Farhana going with you?"the old man ask huzaif and huzaif slightly scratch his forehead.

" ohh she said she needed to get somethings done that i should just get going."huzaif lie and the old man node.

He bid him goodbye before exiting the parlour and leave the house with his best friend who's unfortunately still on phone with his wife as if he isn't going back to the house soon.

**********
Laying on her bed in her father's house Farhana mind won't stop wandering around, she wish she's bold enough to tell her grandfather that she doesn't want to marry the stupid guy that is about ruining her life but she can't the fact that everyone seems pretty much excited about makes it difficult for her to say no.

Her phone ring and she grab it from the bed side a video call from her bestfriend make her to sigh and sit upright before swiping the screen to answer.

"OMG.
You are getting married and I'm just knowing about it now?" Ibrahim yell and farhana just give him a bored look.

"Since when did you care about me,
I thought we stop been bestfriends since the day i gave you my sister's contact." She say and Ibrahim laugh.

"Come on.
Don't be jealous,
OK fine I'm sorry i have been super busy this days." He say and farhana snort.

"You wouldn't have called if you didn't hear the stupid news will you?" Farhana ask and Ibrahim sigh in defeat.

"Look Farhana,
I seriously wanted to call you but i figure out a lot is going on and I really don't want to add my problems to yours." He say with a sigh and farhana stare at him, sure he loss a lot more weight and he loom pretty much sick.

"I'm sorry.
How are you feeling?" She ask worriedly and he smile.

"I'm fighting,
Some days it hurt, other days hurt a lot." Ibrahim say as he show her his bruise hand and explain to her how he easily bruise

"Sorry." Farhana mutter and he smile.

"So tell me?
How did this wonderful love story start?" He ask wiggling his eyebrow and farhana sigh before narrating everything to him.

"This is serious,
I think he genuinely love you,
You know what they say about second chances,
Maybe he deserve one ." Ibrahim say and farhana sigh shaking her head.

"I can't.
You have no idea how much i hate that idiot, the fact that everyone think he's a fantastic guy upset me,
Now my grand dad just go ahead and fix a wedding date without my concert, parents actually think they have opinion on your life just because they gave birth to you." Farhana say and Ibrahim smile weakly at her.

The two continue mostly about the wedding and Ibrahim health as Farhana momentarily keep emphasizing on how much she hate huzaif.

Drop your comments and votes