💕ten💕

Days chameleon into weeks and it's Sunday evening just a couple hours to Monday morning to farhana examination, luckily enough physiology it's the first course she's writing,
    sure enough she's confident she's gonna nail it she study really hard to the point of visiting her uncle who's also a serious bookworm to ask her random questions about the course he was extremely happy she answer nearly all of them and farhana knows there's no doubt she's going to pass the course, do there's this tension and fear inside her that's telling her something it's gonna happen but she just brush off all the negative thought and focus, it doesn't matter if huzaif hate her he will pass her if she did the right thing so whatever.

"You gonna pass this I'm confident,
Stop worrying about it." Farhana stare at her bestfriend from the laptop screen as she releases a heavy breathe.

"I know,
So tomorrow is your surgery again?" Farhana say and Ibrahim shrug.

"Yeah.
About that i figure out since I'm not going to be around and won't able to wishe you luck tomorrow morning,
I have a surprise for you,
It's in your wardrobe." Ibrahim say and farhana glance at her wardrobe.

"Okay.
How did it got there?" She ask smiling as she give him a suspicious look.

"Nah,
It's a secret,
I have to go now it's time for my medication and i can't possibly keep this hot looking nurse waiting." Ibrahim say with a wink and farhana raise her brow with a questionable look.

"You.....farhana try saying but Ibrahim give her a goofy grin and the video call end making her to sigh with a shrug.

She close the laptop shut and stand up from the bed, she wall to her wardrobe and rummage through it sure enough there's a pink gift bag, she reach out and grab it, Farhana excitedly open the bag removing the neatly wrapped item with a gift card.

Crossing my fingers for you! I have nothing to say except for wishing you all the luck in the world. Go forth and conquer!                 
                                    Yours:IB

Farhana smile and open the wrapped item it's a fancy pen case with three beautiful blue, black and green pen inside, she smile and put everything back inside the wardrobe with a heavy sigh she decide to head downstairs to check what's for dinner.

Laying on the floor of his bedroom with his legs drap on the edge of the bed huzaif stare at the rotating ceiling fan, he's already have everything plan out his physiology exam  is tomorrow and he's ready to execute his plan to get her kicked out of the school, he's very caution he won't even be in there in the exam hall let alone anyone suspect him, it's a perfect set up he's sure she's going to have no explanation to get her out of it,
   Despite sure about his plan and the distasteful desires toward her, the odium need for him to avenge what she did to him there's this little part him that's questioning him if he's actually doing the right it's such a disturbing stupid feeling one that he couldn't get rid of, his bedroom door creak open and he turn his gaze to the door.

"Dude i have been calling you,
Aren't you going to the dinner party,
Please don't say no because i told suleiman we will be coming we didn't attend his nikah yesterday." Ahmad say sitting on the edge of the bed making his bestfriend to give him a bored look.

"I'm not going." Huzaif grumble and Ahmad sigh.

"Come on huzaif,
We told him we are coming,
What's up with you anyway?" Ahmad ask standing up from the bed, he open the fridge in the bedroom and remove a case of water.

Huzaif deliberate whether or not to tell his bestfriend he's relentless and contemplating about the whole revenge thing, but as if reading his mind Ahmad throw the question at him.

"Are you worried about tomorrow?
I thought you have everything plan already or are you having a change of heart?" Ahmad ask and lay on the bed staring at his bestfriend.

"Why?
You think I'm scared of hurting her?
Look i have been anticipating for tomorrow for a very long time,
I'm ready to kick her out of the school just like she did to me."huzaif say dropping his leg from the bed, he sit upright with a sigh.

" look huzaif.
You are my bestfriend i care about you and all but this thing you are doing isn't right, this girl is in her final year for the love of God you can't possibly be that cruel,
Imagine someone doing this to your daughter or sister?"Ahmad say and huzaif expression change into anger.

"I was in my last year in highschool what difference does it make,
If you are my friend then you will support me regardless the decision." Huzaif say and Ahmad sigh.

"Highschool is different man you got expelled and you still graduate that same year if you kicked her out of the school she will have to start afresh that's so not cool, but if that's what you want and you think been vindictive is the best then fine but remember karma is real dude and God is also watching." Ahmad say because he's seriously not in support of what his bestfriend is about doing.

"Are you still going to the wedding dinner or not?" Huzaif ask changing the conversation and Ahmad shrug.

"Ofcrse I'm going labiba is already there." Ahmad say and huzaif grumble under his breathe before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

Huzaif know what he is about doing it's wrong but he just want to prove to her he's indeed capable of kicking her out of the school and that she's nothing but a distasteful annoying girl to him.

Will huzaif plan succeed ?

Will Farhana get kick out of the school?

Huzaif my guy I still shake love you regardless.

Don't forget to vote and comment.