💕fourty three💕

Farhana POV

I don't know why I'm so comfortable around huzaif but I'm, the previous day he kissed me it just a mere kiss on the lip but it just makes get this weird feeling,
   it's Sunday evening huzaif and i are currently in the parlour he has this anatomy medical book he's reading as we talk about random stuff he's sitting on the carpeted floor with his back press against the couch and I'm laying with my head on his lap.

"So you are going back to work tomorrow?" I ask for the 100th time since this morning and he chuckle flipping to the next page of the book.

"Yeah.
I have a single " Angle repair surgery"
In the morning as early as 7am it's a 2hrs max surgery so anything 9 to 10am i will be done, i have a back to back lectures 11am to 1pm physiology class and 3 to 4pm Anatomy class."he explain making me to release a heavy breathe.

We stay silent for some minute me trying not to be upset with starting school all over, he's lecturing my mate they will be graduating soon and I'm here sitting at home without a future all because of him.

"Farhana." Huzaif can and i humm in response, I don't want to be angry at him but i am, I'm upset right now.

"I'm sorry i brought that up again." He say as he turn my face to stare at him.

"My uncle is resuming work soon and i won't be lecturing again it's also difficult for me,anytime i stand on that podium and you aren't in that lecture hall it reminds me of the horrible person i am." He say as his fingers gently brush my forehead making me to release a tiring sigh.

"I don't want to be upset with you." I say Truthfully, as bad as i want to blame huzaif for everything i really like the way things are between us, slow and steady.

"When are you planning on going back to school?" He ask and i sigh.

"Soon,
I just need a break." I say and he node.

"Let me know whenever you are ready, whichever school you want to go i will get the admission for you." He say with a smile and i node.

"I..........the parlour door open interrupting us and i know who it is.

I'm still confuse to why this girl is still in this house, maybe labiba is right i need to pay more attention and be caution around her.

" hey sweetheart. "She call dropping her hand bag on the couch and sit on the couch beside my husband.

Kamilah call my husband with all the sweet names in this world,sweetheart, honey,darling and many more, huzaif doesn't seem bother about it he told me they did can themselves that,do i let him know i don't like that so he stop, I barely call him with any name other than huzaif it's frustrating but maybe Labiba is right i need to put this kamilah girl to her place.

" hey Farhana. "She greets removing the 5inche heels from her legs.

" ina  kika je ?"huzaif ask with his gaze  fix on the book in his hand.

"Why?
How's that your problem,
I'm not your wife?
You are not my dad." She say with a chuckle and huzaif snort but didn't comment.

"I will just go inside." I announce sitting upright as i feel huzaif gaze on me, I stand up with a sigh and enter the kitchen to grab a case of water.

"When are you leaving?" I hear huzaif voice ask kamilah and I tiptoe to the door.

"What do you mean by when am i leaving, didn't i have the right to stay in your house?
Or did your wife want me out?" Kamilah upsetting voice say a little louder.

"Farhana has nothing to do with this,
Kamila you need to understand I'm married now and things can never be as it use to be,
I'm trying to mend my relationship with my wife and i will appreciate it if that happen with just two of us living,
It's barely a month after our marriage." Huzaif voice say and i push the door open to makey presence known.

Kamila snort giving me this weird look before grabbing her handbag and the 5inche heels in her hand heading upstairs with a loud hiss.

"Farhana." Huzaif call making me to turn from the dinning area where I'm standing.

"Huzaif it's fine,
You really don't have to do that,
She's your cousin and i shouldn't be acting the way I'm doing it's childish of me." I say and he sigh,he drop the book on the couch and stand up.

I just stare at him, he's wearing a black sweatpants and a white zip up hoodie.

"Look." He say grabbing me by the hand.
"I don't want anything or anyone that will make you feel uncomfortable in this house, beside like i said to her I'm married now and things can't ne thesame, I love you  and i want you to know you are going to be the only woman in my life,
now and forever, I'm glad you give me another chance and I don't want to mess it up." He say and I node with a lopsided grin making him to smile.

"I love your smile." He say and i smile, he put his hand around my waist with  a smile and grab me into a hug making a satisfying smile to appear on my lips, my eyes wander up to the staircase top and kamila is standing there she has her hands fold to her chest staring with a distasteful look on her face and i wink at her with a toothy smile making her to huff and leave  probably to her bedroom.
I know something doesn't seems right and i need to get to the bottom of what the fuck is going.