💕fifty two💕

Few minutes after farhana started her second paper huzaif was called for an emergency at the hospital, he know there's probability Farhana will be done before he's back so he left the car key with one of the lecturers and called Ahmad to drop him off at the hospital, the surgery lasted for two hours and Ahmad pick him up to drop him home.

"I still cannot believe why women do that." Ahmad say as huzaif listen staring at the eatery window not really in the mood for talking about his temperamental bestfriend wife and weird pregnancy behaviors.
   They are currently waiting for there takeaway order at an eatery thanks to labiba that called Ahmad to stop by at this particular restaurant to buy her there roasted plantain and chicken whatsoever, huzaif get a glimpse of the familiar black range rover and he quickly bend his head to see the plate number,sure enough it's his car, few minutes later his wife comes down from the car and his brow furrow.

"What is she doing there?" He ask gaining his bestfriend attention as the two men stare from the eatery window.

"She's heading toward the M&M plaza." Ahmad say and huzaif node, they watch as she climb the building upstairs.

"Why didn't she enter the mall?
What is she doing up there?" Huzaif ask as they both stand up and head to the window to get a clear view of where she's headed to.

"There's a saloon and other stuffs up there." Ahmad say as they both furrow there brows.

"The ultrasound place?" They both say giving each other a confuse look.

"Is your wife pregnant?" Ahmad ask and huzaif shrug.

"Not a clue,
Wait after she leave i will go ask the guy, malik is the radiologist he used to work at the hospital." Huzaif say as there order arrive and huzaif decide to order something to take home too.

As the two men wait staring at the window with people giving them a curious look in the eatery after about 30minutes Farhana leave the ultrasound place and she headed to the eatery making them to quickly grab there takeaway order from the table and leave through the kitchen exist.

Farhana's POV

The exam went pretty much easier than expected majority of the questions where in the book huzaif gave to me to read, such an idiot he pretty much snitch to get that,
A lecturer gave me the car key and told me huzaif left for an emergency at the hospital not that i care but good for him to leave the car for me,
I stop by and do an ultrasound surprise enough the radiologist told me the baby is fine bla,bla,bla it wasn't a news I'm thrill to hear and he probably sense it he told me if i want he can give me a doctors contact to help me get rid of it which i gladly accept the offer, i was soo hungry that I have to stop by an eatery and grab a take out home, throughout my drive home my mind keeps wandering around with different thoughts, surprise enough i open the parlour door and huzaif is already home, he's eating in the parlour with his legs spread open like a little boy.

"Welcome." He greet and I didn't answer him just quietly walk upstairs to my bedroom.

I drop my handbag and food on the bed with a sigh before removing the black abaya, i stare at my reflection in the mirror as my eyes wander to my belly, two months pregnant with this idiot baby is something i don't want not now, not forever i hiss and remove the black stretch trouser and sigh in relief, there's a knock on my bedroom door, I don't have to open it to know who is it after few minutes the door open and huzaif comes in.

"I bring you food." He say dropping the plate on the bed.

"I don't need your stupid food." I grumble and I hear his slight chuckle,
I can sense his penetrating gaze around my body, not that i care, I'm just wearing this black singlet I have remove my bra wearing them is never something i love, i grab my abaya and close my laps before picking my food from the bed.

"Can you please leave my bedroom i need my privacy." I say and open the takeaway plate containing the moi,moi and vegetable salad.

"so,
you are pregnant?" Huzaif ask, i glance at him and turn back to my food, I don't know how he find out but whatever labiba and secrets doesn't fit she probably told her husband and the guy told him.

"And so?" I reply eating the tasteful moi,moi, he clear his throat and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Well,
I saw you going to the ultrasound today." He say and i humm in response, probably he's stalking me that's how he find out about the pregnancy.

"Malik is an old friend and he............

" he told you i want to get rid of it,
And so?
It's my body i have the right to do whatever i please to and been pregnant with a child especially yours isn't something i want to sacrifice my body and life for."I yell in annoyance my appetite all gone.

"Hana" he call the stupid pet name i used to have goosebumps when he call me with,
" I know i offended you but you can't possibly blame it on the gift god give to us, this is a human growing inside of you, it's a piece and part of you." He say staring at me and i look up at him .

"I know about all that doctor huzaif but That baby is also a piece of you which is something i don't want,
Anything that will have to do with you i hate it, be it a part of me or not in as much you are involve in it i hate it and the existence of it will rather upset me than make me happy." I say truthfully and he has this surprise look on his face as he facepalm.

"Ohhh, well that is deep,
I can't even believe you hate me soo much but Farhana you are going to be a mother isn't that enough reason for you to keep this baby,
This is killing, you are depriving someone from living..................

" I don't want your speech Mr,
This is my life and it's my decision,
I'm evacuating the baby and there's nothing you can do about that."I say standing up from the bed.

"Then I'm sorry i will have to do something, I just cannot let this happen, if this will means you hating me more then fine but I'm going to have to tell your grandfather about this." He say and i stare at him, the nerve of this man.

"Do whatever it is you want to it won't still change anything." I say with a loud hisss and head to the bathroom, slamming the door loud behind me in anger.

I love you all.