I

[...] System
[...] Dokkaebi/Character's Thought
'...' Mc Thought
"..." Speaking

Happy reading~

•••••••

Park Eunhae's POV

This.. Isn't this a lot.. Why do many constellations want to be my sponsor.. Hah.. It's up to them anyway.. I don't have the right to protest to them..

Let's see.. Constellation "The Broken Assassin". Hmm.. Judging from the name this is definitely an assassin, but.. Broken? Does that mean this constellation is no longer considered an assassin? Alright then..

Next up, the constellation "The Song Of Holy Scrolls". Is this a good constellation? Judging from the word Holy.. I think this constellation includes angels. So this, the holy song of the angels? Ugh.. I don't really know much about constellations.. I mean yeah.. I don't really care about constellations. Huh.. Next.

The constellation "The Reign Of Evil". I'm not too sure about this.. I have a hunch that this constellation doesn't live up to its name.. Evil.. Hmm.. I'd better go to the next constellation for now.

Next there is the constellation "The Guardian Of Mighty Black Mystic Angels". Really.. It's a very long name.. Ugh.. Broadly speaking, this constellation is a guardian of black angels, which can be considered as fallen angels.. Guardians of fallen angels.. Is there really such a thing?

Whatever, Next. The constellation "The Return Of Dark Tyrants". I feel this constellation is among the strongest among the constellations that want to be my sponsor.. Is this including the tyrannical kings of the past?

Ugh.. I'm starting to lazy to think... Next..
The constellation "The Prophecy Of Mighty Tyrants". ... Tyrant again? Was this the person who foretold the tyrannical king just now? I'm sure these two were comrades in the past.. Or maybe they used to be friends? Huh. Maybe so.

Next is the constellation "Master Secret Dagger". Someone who knows the secret about daggers? Interesting.. Ha! I'm sure most of his skills are related to daggers (Sarcas). But I'm really interested in this constellation.. Hmm, let's go ahead.

The constellation "The Heir Of Darkness and Mercy". An heir to darkness who is also an heir to mercy? Truly an heir from two quite different angles.. If so, that means this person is a person who does evil to those who deserve it and who helps people who need mercy from him. This is interesting.. Very interesting.

Okay that's the last one... Right? Okay, so I have eight constellations that want to be my sponsor. That's a lot. And I just realized, that most of the names of the constellations are related to dark and strong ones... This is whether I'm lucky or not.. Ugh I'm so confused about who I will choose..

~~~~

Maybe I will choose this.. I hope the constellations are not disappointed with my choice..

[It seems that in this place, there are people who choose interesting options]

[Oh. Only one person here survived in the first scenario apparently.. I forgot]

'I- this dokkaebi really wants me to hit in the head'

[The constellations are shaken by your choice]

[The constellation "The Return Of Dark Tyrants" is annoyed with your choice]

[The constellation "The Song Of Holy Scrolls" excuses your choice]

[The constellation "Master Secret Daggers" laughs at your choice]