XXIX

Sorry for the long update :')
Anyways, Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

Kim Dokja slowly let go of Park Eunhae and the man immediately raised his legs towards the trembling dokkaebi.

"Then what if they are dead? Shin Yoosung and my other siblings will do this too"

Said the man who immediately kicked Paul's stomach once again.

Dugh!

Paul's fangs protruded as he rolled on the ground.

"Lee Hyunsung will also do it. Yoo Sangah too"

Kim Dokja's fist hit his face.

"Maybe... that bastard Yoo Joonghyuk..."

Their friends outside the dome looked at them. Shin Yoosung formed a fist with bloodshot eyes. Lee Jihye and Lee Gilyoung shouted something. Lee Hyunsung's eyes were bloodshot as he made a serious expression and Yoo Sangah stared with wide eyes.

Park Haeyoung raised her hand as if to give encouragement with a sadistic smile. Goo Yoobin clapped his hands while laughing in satisfaction. Park Eunsoo and Goo Yoona nodded while looking at Park Eunhae's action. Yoo Joonghyuk was the last they saw before glancing at Paul.

"I-I'm out of scenario! You can't earn coins by doing this! It won't benefit you!"

Yes, only dokkaebis would think this way. Some stories will be coins. Some stories will not be coins.

"Maybe it's true"

None of the constellations create bounty scenarios, nor do any sub scenarios. However, this behavior is meaningful. Nothing makes them do this.

"We don't mean to make any profit from this"

"W-What?"

Since the fall of the world, coins have been the principle behind the actions of every human being. They move if the constellation gives coins and don't move if there are no coins. Still, humans often move regardless of whether there are coins or not.

"You don't know it but humans are animals that seek meaning in life through these things"

"W-What... Kuoock!"

Kim Dokja raised his fist and started hitting Paul again.

Peeeok-!

The ensuing blow shattered his face, ribs, and joints. He didn't have to control his strength because there was no fear of dying. One hit is the best. Every time a bone was broken, something exploded inside Kim Dokja.

"You want to know something? We get one thing, we get satisfaction from beating you"

Park Eunhae whispered in Paul's ear before he kicked the dokkaebi's small body again.

[500 coins have been consumed as a penalty]

Park Eunhae's words were lies, even Kim Dokja knew.

[500 coins have been consumed as a penalty]

The man knew right. No matter how hard they beat him, it would not give them any satisfaction over the deaths of the disasters. Dead disasters wouldn't see this sight but Kim Dokja still moved his fists. Kim Dokja hit and hit Paul again.

The kick that Park Eunhae threw didn't even stop being thrown by the man. The wounds on his body had healed because of his healing skills.

Peeeok-!