XVI

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

Oh shit. The boy looked this way before he disappeared and appeared before the two of us.

"Haha! Noona is beautiful! Hyung is also handsome! Yes?"

I immediately raised my sword and heard Sangah-ssi asking carefully.

"... Who are you?"

The boy smirked at the question.

"Are you curious?"

Seeing the boy's hand that wanted to grab Sangah-ssi's chin, I immediately brushed it off with the tip of my sword. And I slightly stood in front of Sangah-ssi to block the boy.

"Don't touch her"

"Hahaha! Take it easy. And also should I tell you?"

We were just silent.

"Answer me. Are you guys curious about my identity?"

'I'm not curious anyway... Because I've seen and read this part'

[Return of Myung Ilsang. This boy is a person who returned from Earth who was summoned to become a warrior in the world of Chronos.]

"Noona and Hyung will just stare straight at me?"

I who felt that Sangah-ssi would answer this boy's question immediately cut her off.

"Don't answer the question"

Sangah-ssi looked at me then looked at Kim Dokja.

"Look at me. Is that person over there your boyfriend? I thought the Hyung in front of me was your boyfriend but it doesn't seem like it"

"Get away from us"

I growled at him. I moved my sword to threaten him. Myung Ilsang just laughed.

[Second question has been resolved]

[Second seal of returnee 'Myung Ilsang' has been released]

"Ah, that's right. I've had a baby face for 100 years"

His cold eyes then looked at Kim Dokja.

"Are you having fun in this peaceful world?"

'I mean duh. What else should they do?'

[Master, were you just being sarcastic?]

'No'

The boy's right arm shot up and aimed at Kim Dokja. At the same time, purple particles condensed around his hand.

[The character 'Myung Ilsang' has triggered the 'Small Black Flame Cannon']

Black Flame Cannon. It doesn't hurt too much, at least that's what it says.

After a while, the fire went out and I saw that Kim Dokja's skin was charred and it looked painful. I took a deep breath before activating my healing skill towards Kim Dokja.

Together with Sangah-ssi, I swung my sword at this boy. We have the advantage. Even The Disaster of Questions looked confused by our attacks.

"What? Why are you guys so strong? Are Noona and Hyung a returnee too? Or am I weak?"

"Park Eunhae! Han Sooyoung! Yoo Sangah-ssi! Attack with all your might! We have to kill him now!"

Hearing that scream from Kim Dokja made me immediately raise all my skills to level 65.