XIII

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

Currently the three of us are practicing while joking cheerfully. Seeing this scene, made me forget a little that we were in a broken world.

"Really? So when Haeyoung wanted to surprise you, she was the one who was surprised because something fell?"

"That's right hyung. Even she screamed loudly because of that. Ah, if only hyung was there maybe you would have seen her funny face"

Imagining that makes me unable to help but laugh. I'm sure Haeyoung's face looked very cute at that time.

"Could you stop talking about me... You're embarrassing me"

I suppressed my laughter a little, while smiling at Haeyoung.

"Aww~ My little sister is embarrassed that her own story was exposed~ It's okay. Big brother won't tell his friends about it"

I could see Haeyoung starting to take off her scabbard. Oh my gosh, did I go too far?

"E-eh? Haeyoung, sorry sorry... Can you put that sword back in? I didn't mean to tease you like that really..."

"Pfft!"

You bastard Eunsoo. Instead of helping his brother, he just laughed.

While I was trying to dodge Haeyoung's attacks, I felt a presence... No. But two presences nearby.

'Hmm? There seems to be someone nearby... Maybe wanderers?'

[Master is right. The two of them were wanderers. They are currently watching you and your siblings]

Hmm. Should I say hello to them.. Well, I'd better say hello. But before that...

"Okay okay. We'll stop for a bit... There are guests here. It would be rude if we didn't greet them"

I stopped Haeyoung's sword with the sword I just took by my side. I could see Eunsoo and Haeyoung raising their guard while looking around.

"Hm~ You can come out now! We won't bite you!"

After I shouted, I could feel that they were a little hesitant to come out. Before they finally reveal themselves.

Oh!

I can see two children, maybe siblings. It seemed they were the same age as Gilyoung.

"Oh my... Are you guys all right?"

I signaled Haeyoung and Eunsoo to lower their weapons. I slowly approached the two kids who just came out earlier.

I could feel the two kids raising their guard once I was in front of them. I then equated my height with them while smiling.

"Hello little ones. Do you guys need anything?"

Yes, very good question Park Eunhae. Hah... It was obvious they needed help. And still I ask that.

"We can't talk to strangers..."

I can see the girl is trying to protect the boy. Perhaps she is the oldest?

But honestly, it looks like they can protect themselves. The proof is that they can survive up to the present scenario.

"Ah. You're right. Then... Ahem! My name is Park Eunhae, how about yours?"

I stretched out my hand while smiling with my eyes closed towards them. I then opened my eyes to see the two of them looking at each other. Before the girl I believed to be the eldest took my hand.