XX

Happy reading~

•••••

Kim Dokja's POV

That night, the child did not die. Yoo Sangah and Park Eunhae didn't want to kill her and I agreed.

"Do what you want"

Han Sooyoung muttered and left in a huff, leaving Yoo Sangah, Park Eunhae's siblingss and I in the abandoned building. The child is temporarily frozen with Hit a Pressure Point.

Park Eunhae for some reason, after he said that he didn't want to kill the child, he left us. The two siblings even wanted to follow him but Park Eunhae instead told them to stay. He said that he would not be separated for long.

"I have something to do alone"

Was his last word before leaving. He smiled at me meaningfully and it was a bit horrified. I shook my head slightly before looking at Yoo Sangah who was stroking the sleeping child's hair. She then spoke in a dark voice.

"She is a disaster?"

"Yes"

"Dokja-ssi, did you know this with your abilities?"

"This is something similar"

I remembered a line from Three Ways to Survive the Apocalypse.

[The final disaster of the fifth scenario. The Flood Disaster is the most dangerous and saddest disaster.]

Yoo Sangah bit her lip and asked.

"Is she the same as Question Disaster?"

"It's similar but a little different"

The Flood Disaster. If she used all her strength, she would be a disaster incomparable to the Question Disaster. The Question Disaster would only affect Gangdong-gu but the Flood Disaster was different. With her power, Seoul would be wiped out in less than an hour.

"No matter how I look, she doesn't seem like a disaster. Can this kid become a disaster in just five days?"

Yoo Sangah wondered. In fact, Yoo Sangah was right. At this time, the child is not a disaster.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated]

+

[CHARACTER INFORMATION]

[Name: Shin Yoosung

Age: 11 years old

Constellation Support: None (Two constellations are currently showing interest in this person)

Private Attribute: Beast Tamer (Rare), Reflexive Killer (General)

Exclusive Skills: [Taming Lv. 5], [Diverse Communication Lv. 7], [Agile Feet Lv. 6], [Hybridization Lv.4]

Stigma: None

Overall Stats: [Physique Lv. 12], [Strength Lv, 12], [Agility Lv. 16], [Magic Power Lv. 24]

Overall Evaluation: She has good magic power but her overall abilities are low. She has excellent talent and rare attributes but isn't receiving the attention of constellations due to her fragile nature.]

+

Shin Yoosung. This child's name indicates that she is a disaster. This kid will destroy Seoul in five days. Yoo Sangah said.