XXVI

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

From a distance, they could see the incarnations fighting monsters. There is a black aura rising from Yongsang-gu, Seoul. That's for sure, both disasters are there.

"Hyung?"

"Eunhae-oppa!"

"Dokja-ssi!"

"Ahjussi"

They saw the party members running towards them. Kim Dokja immediately released his grip from Yoo Joonghyuk and Park Eunhae. Park Eunhae lowered Yoo Joonghyuk slowly.

"Get some rest, Joonghyuk-hyung"

He said patting Yoo Joonghyuk's back while healing him once more. Then Park Eunhae and Kim Dokja ran straight to the two disasters.

"Eunhae, Dokja-ssi, it's dangerous"

Said Lee Hyunsung trying to stop Park Eunhae and Kim Dokja's movement.

"It's okay, Hyunsung-hyung"

Park Eunhae stopped Lee Hyunsung and moved forward with Kim Dokja following beside him.

"Shin Yoosung, Park Eunsoo"

The two disasters were sitting side by side, D!Shin Yoosung holding her head. Blood flowed down and hit the ground.

Kim Dokja was certain that the incarnations did not dare to approach because of the terrifying aura that these two disasters emitted. Right now, everyone could kill the current Flood Disaster and Abandoned Disaster if they combined forces.

"You... Who are... You? No.. Who are you guys?"

D!Shin Yoosung looked at Kim Dokja with trembling eyes.

"Everything's ruined.. Because of you guys.. This isn't the round that I know"

Her soul that had endured for more than a thousand years trembled with fear. D!Park Eunsoo looked at Park Eunhae as if ready to accept whatever the man said.

"No, not at all"

Change starts with Yoo Joonghyuk and then her spirit begins to crumble when she meets Shin Yoosung in the past. D!Shin Yoosung hates Yoo Joonghyuk. Her anger had accumulated over a thousand years. The strong emotion had collapsed on the memory it received.

While D!Park Eunsoo hates Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk.

Maybe that hope can change the world. It was a bit of hope that the two disasters there saw. It may be very small but hope can overwhelm despair. Park Eunhae and Kim Dokja approached the two disasters and knelt before them. The two disasters stared at them.

"You have done well. I've been waiting for you for a long time"

D!Shin Yoosung's eyes trembled restlessly.

"...You've been waiting? Who are you?"

Park Eunhae held the Abandoned Disaster's cheek giving him goosebumps instantly.

"Can I still call you hyung...?"

Asked D!Park Eunsoo hesitated. Park Eunhae smiled broadly at him.

"Of course, you know. You will be loved"

Park Eunhae said while glancing at Park Eunsoo and Goo Yoona. Kim Dokja nodded at Park Eunhae's words. He looked back at D!Shin Yoosung and said.

"We are people who want the same world as you"

At this point, D!Shin Yoosung's eyes changed drastically. Little by little, Yoo Sangah touched Park Eunhae's shoulder.

"Eunhae-ssi"