XXXI

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

I don't know what happened after Kim Dokja went to the Underworld. Maybe I can close my eyes for a second. After all, I still need to recover my strength for the upcoming scenario.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on Min Areum's head.

...

"It's happening again..."

I tried to move my body but it didn't change. It's the same as when I met myself when I pretended to lose consciousness after being hit by Antinus' attack.

The only difference is the place. This time the place is like the courtyard of an ancient Korean palace.

"What will appear now..?"

I looked around me and found several figures standing not far from where I was standing.

["Did you really do that, ◼◼◼?"]

That is my voice. Have I met my ◼◼◼?

"... ◼◼◼?"

["...That pathetic woman?"]

Who are they talking about? And also why did ◼◼◼ say that word arrogantly but on the other hand he didn't?

["That's right. I killed that pathetic woman in the first scenario"]

What happened next made my eyes widen. God, why did I do that? No. More precisely why do I look so angry there?

"...This will be troublesome"

The next incident also made me wince and want to curse 'myself' for being so cruel there.

"Why... I do that?"

["Kill... Except for Eunsoo and Areum"]

"Hah?"

I was surprised to hear the two names. Those two are here too? But where are they?

I looked around once more and found two figures that looked scared. Those two figures were the people I was looking for.

I saw Min Areum who covered her mouth with her hand. While Park Eunsoo looked sad.

"... They saw me... Doing this"

My heart hurts when I know that. I immediately looked back at 'myself' who was now finished slaughtering people.

["Repent in hell till you turn to dust"]

After that 'I' slashed and stabbed my sword into ◼◼◼'s heart. After that 'I' fell silent before throwing the sword in another direction. Which turned out to stop right in front of another figure.

"... Who is that..?"

The figure's face blurred. The figure took the sword in front of him. I looked at the figure before looking back at 'myself' who was now kneeling and hugging my ◼◼◼'s body.

["..sorry.. I'm sorry"]

"Now you're apologizing? If you're sorry, why did you do it?"

The figure previously standing some distance away, was now approaching 'me' while carrying Blade Night. The figure stood beside 'me' and was silent. Allowing 'me' to calm down.

The 'me' who had calmed down weakly stood up and staggered. The figure standing beside 'me' caught my body and laughed softly when he saw the condition of 'me' at that time which was already unstable.