VII

"..." Speaking
'...' Thought
[...] Dokkaebi/Constellation/Scenario
« ... » Thought of Characters read by Kim Dokja

Happy reading~

••••••

Author's POV

A meteor shower was pouring down in the starry sky. It was a sight that anyone would admire, but not Yoo Joonghyuk.

« It is starting »

The meteor shower was the precursor to the third main scenario starting. Now Seoul would be destroyed one by one according to the scenario.

Yoo Joonghyuk looked up at the sky before bowing his head and looking at the Han River.

The landscape around Dongho Bridge was quite desolate since the large group of ichthyosaurs had recently moved downstream.

« It was too much »

It had already been three days since Kim Dokja entered Han River. It might've been too much to demand that he catch the ichthyosaur at the first level.

« Indeed, it would be hard for me to catch an ichthyosaur in three days »

But it would be impossible to take him if he couldn't do this much. If he couldn't do this much. If he couldn't even do this much, it would only hinder Yoo Joonghyuk.

« A prophet isn't a big deal »

Yoo Joonghyuk closed his eyes with disappointment. He would go on his own again. Without any companions.

It wasn't a big deal. He had been alone all this time.

« This time I will definitely change it »

« I have to quickly meet that person too »

Yoo Joonghyuk turned around.

But maybe he had turned away too soon.

••••••

Kim Dokja's POV

"Wait...!"

[W-What?]

I blinked several times but could only see a grey-white ceiling. I was still inside the ichthyosaur. I turned my head and saw the surprised Bihyung.

"...I had a dream"

[Oho, are you trying to raise curiosity? It isn't bad?]

I didn't mean to do such a thing but I didn't mind the misunderstanding.

[A few constellations want you to move to a new place quickly.]

I used 500 coins to buy the Ellain Forest's Vital Force to help me sleep. I thought it was too dangerous to move while exhausted.

The Ellain Forest's Vital Force quickly recovered fatigue and wounds in exchange for two hours of sleep. In other words, it was an expensive item.

"...I really want to go out"

I talked to myself while stretching my body. The dream I just had was still clear. Maybe it wasn't a dream.

Kwajijijik!

I heard the sound of an electric current scattering and Bihyung disappeared without a word. Maybe he went to do his job.

I sighed with relief.

The stream contract with the dokkaebi. It was a gamble that I never would've attempted if I hadn't known about Bihyung from Ways of Survival. But I did it with surprising calm. I never succeeded in any contracts in 'real life.'