IX

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

Are you someone who waits for death to arrive?
Or someone who likes to seek death?

Seen a teenager who has just entered the age of 13. The teenager is seen sitting under the shade of a shady tree and reading a book. A book that should not be read for a teenager at that age.

People are born to live and die by life.

The teenager is currently reading a book about life. What a strange teenager if other people saw what he was doing. At that age he should be friends with other teenagers. But look now, he's sitting under the shade of a tree reading a book alone without anyone's company.

People often become greedy for a second life. Their regret for not being able to live long enough to enjoy themselves has made them greedy for hope. And God hates people like that.

The teenager who felt that he had been sitting there for a long time immediately stood up and walked towards his house. The teenager somehow felt something bad was going to happen. Truly a teenager who is always filled with curiosity. And that curiosity will betray him in the future.

When the teenager arrived at his house, he immediately called his family who were there. He don't know what got into him, for sure he felt he had to call his family who were in the house.

"Mom? Dad? Brother Min? Eunsoo? Little Hae?"

The teenager who did not get the answer he wanted immediately looked for the whereabouts of his family. After almost all the places have been searched, but he still has not found any of his family. He was silent for a moment. Before finally going to a place that he had not had time to look for.

Attic Room.

After he got there, he immediately tried to call again.

The world is already unfair to those who need it but still give it to the greedy person.

"Brother Mi-!"

Before he could finish his words, in front of his eyes was a man around the age of 18. He was leaning his head down. If we look closely, we can see drops of blood from his head. It was a sight that underage youths should not be allowed to see.

"Brother Min!!"

Immediately the teenager walked up to the man, who was the older brother he was looking for.

"Brother Min! What happened?!"

But no one knows that selfless people need more. Selfless people can make others feel indebted, they save others from distress. When the time comes, the selfless person will overthrown the greedy person. Because good will always win over evil.

But is that really the end of it all?
Greedy people can multiply, selfless people are rare. That won't be enough.

So tell me. Why are you acting so greedy and selfless at the same time?

~~~~~

Park Eunhae's POV

I blinked my eyes slowly. And immediately I sat myself down and a slight lightheadedness hit me a bit because of my sudden movement. Plus the notifications from the constellations while I was asleep.

'Quite a strange dream.. Is that my past? Ugh... And also did I fall asleep on Kim Dokja's thighs earlier?'

With a hesitant movement I looked at Kim Dokja who was behind me. He fell asleep with legs stretched out and thighs I believe to be the 'pillow' I used when I fell asleep earlier. Now, because of my sudden movement, Kim Dokja woke up too.