Chapter 36 • Quiet (2)

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

They followed Jeon Ildo to the gathering place of the lords.

They gathered on the central platform of Yongsan Station and the meeting room was covered by a large tent. There were tens of guards around the tent. Each of them looks formidable. They are the elite troops of kings.

"Sorry, only the kings can enter"

The guards stopped them and Kim Dokja glanced at their party members. Min Areum, jung Heewon, and Lee Hyunsung understood the situation and nodded.

Park Eunhae was just about to walk in until Jung Heewon's hand grabbed his shoulder.

"Eun-ie, scream if they do something to you. Got it?"

Park Eunhae replied with a nod and a smile.

"Relax, if they dare to touch Oppa.. I will finish them in my hands"

Park Haeyoung said with an eerie smile.

"If they do that, I have no problem being a disaster for them"

Those words Park Eunsoo said while chuckling.

Min Areum who saw and heard that winced a little.

"Scary kids..."

The mumbling was heard by Jung Heewon.

"If it's not scary, it's not the upbringing of the Park family"

Park Eunhae and Kim Dokja walked into the tent.

[Sound Wave Blocking activated in the area]

This thing, they didn't seem to want what was being talked about inside to get out. Park Eunhae came in and saw a round table in a wide room.

The seats that people sat on were different. Some plastic chairs, some wooden chairs and there's even a sofa. However, no matter where they sat, it was clearly a throne. The surviving kings gathered here.

[The constellation 'The Return of Dark Tyrants' is feeling a bit nostalgic]

"Hmm?"

"You said our group has the advantage? South Korea will be the last player. Do you think we can deal with those who are already there? However, it will be different if our group leaves. I will go...!"

The conversation of the kings there stopped as the figures of Kim Dokja and Park Eunhae were seen in that area. Now all eyes were on them.

"The last two kings have come."

King of Beauty Min Jiwon said.

'King... Huh..'

It was strange when Park Eunhae heard someone calling himself a king. What's more, actually the one who is a king between the two of them is only Kim Dokja. That was the reason why Jeon Ildo called Park Eunhae the 'King in Question'.

Min Jiwon waved her hand at the both of them. Of course Park Eunhae replied to the greeting. Kim Dokja lightly greeted her too and looked at the surrounding kings. There was no Yoo Joonghyuk. That's obvious. Besides him, there were a total of six people present including Park Eunhae.

The King of Beauty, Min Jiwon.

King Maitreya, Cha Sankyung.

The Neutral King, Jeon Ildo.

Wandering King.

They were four people and the remaining people were Yoo Joonghyuk's victims. Surely Park Eunhae couldn't say that out loud.