XII

'Eun' The voice that spoke to Eunhae personally

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

[Skill 'Barrier Maker' Lv. 52 activated]

After I made a barrier for my siblings, immediately I took out Blade Night in my inventory. And immediately ran towards this monster. I'm quite happy that there's only one of these monsters here, if there were many it would only make it difficult for me to fight while protecting my siblings.

An S-rank monster. The 'boss' of the monsters that my siblings had killed.

I really have a lot of thoughts in my head right now. Whether it's how to defeat this monster or wondering why this monster isn't too afraid of me. Maybe it's because this monster is S-rank, that's why this monster isn't afraid.

While I was focusing on battling this monster, I faintly heard a voice.

'You must be upset, right? Why doesn't this monster die..'

'Who are you?'

I answered the voice while staying focused on my battle.

'Fufu.. Who am I? I'm just a voice that's there when you're in trouble'

I just kept quiet and didn't respond. It would be better if I ignored this voice.

'Aww. You're ignoring me~ Well it's better than not focusing on this one monster..'

'What do you want?'

I'm currently trying to slash this monster's head. But instead I was hit back, which sent me bouncing back a bit.

'I just wanted to give you some advice~'

'What's that?'

I stood up after that running towards the monster once again. I tried to stab this monster, but it dodged instead.

'That sword of yours, you still haven't used it properly'

'... Go on'

'The sword will be stronger if the user...'

Once again I was knocked back into the building behind me. I'm really annoyed with this monster.

"Oppa!!"

I heard the voice of my sister, Haeyoung screaming from the barrier I made. Huh. I said that I would protect them... But the truth is I still can't beat this monster.

'The sword's power will be activated if the user stabs the sword into their heart'

'What the hell?!'

I who heard that already guessed what this voice wanted. This voice wants me to stab this sword into my heart. Then kill this monster with a sword that has been stained with my blood.

Isn't that called suicide?! Also I don't have any healing skills yet. If I stab my heart but there is no cure... In the end I die.

'Fufu.. Don't worry~ I'll give you a healing skill Lv. Max. So you will definitely survive that stab~'

'But still-'

'So are you going to accept and do it or not?'

I paused to think while dodging the attacks from these monsters.