XXVII

Happy reading~

•••••

Author's POV

Park Eunhae exhaled very roughly. Park Eunhae's originally blank gaze turned into a sharp gaze.

"Just you wait, I will destroy anyone who dares to touch my siblings"

"Park Eunhae, what are you doing!?"

Park Eunhae ignored Yoo Joonghyuk's words and stepped forward with Blade Night. He just hopes that the system quickly completes the given task.

[Many constellations are excited by your words]

Park Eunhae ran without caring about anything around him. When the sound of explosions sounded, Park Eunhae realized that he was being attacked from three sides. D!Shin Yoosung kicked Park Eunhae from above, D!Park Eunsoo's chain tore his body from behind.

While D!Park Eunsoo's sword stabbed Park Eunhae's body from the front. Fortunately, Park Eunhae immediately thought quickly.

[The stigma 'Absolute Authority of The Tyrant' is activated]

"Do not move"

The absolute power of the tyrant is undeniable. Even everyone who heard including the dokkaebi couldn't move their bodies. Park Eunhae immediately teleported.

The man wanted to knock the two disasters unconscious. But before that could happen, the two disasters had moved again, making Park Eunhae knocked back when his Blade Night and D!Park Eunsoo's sword clashed.

Kim Dokja thanked Park Eunhae in his heart. The man managed to buy time for him so that he could use the skill. As if waiting, an ether storm appeared in the hands of D!Shin Yoosung. It was an ether storm that made a hole in Park Eunhae's stomach and made Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja unable to fight.

Seeing that, Park Eunhae teleported back to his party. He used a powerful barrier skill to block D!Shin Yoosung's attack.

"Park Eunhae let go!"

Kim Dokja's exclamation made Park Eunhae step back without hesitation. Park Eunhae's eyes widened when he saw the pure white fur robe.

It was Beast Lord Shin Yoosung's unique skill. More than half of Kim Dokja's magic power was consumed to activate it and the man became dizzy. Park Eunhae who knew about it immediately healed Kim Dokja. Because of Kim Dokja, Park Eunhae didn't need to withstand D!Shin Yoosung's attacks. The dignity of the Beast King's Sensitivity was not inferior to that of a violent storm.

Yoo Joonghyuk frowned.

"You stole her skill but it's still impossible"

"I know"

Kim Dokja saw D!Shin Yoosung. Even though her nature was set to evil and lost control of her body, her eyes were filled with emotion. She told him.

["...It's okay. Kill me"]

Not only D!Shin Yoosung, but from D!Park Eunsoo's eyes also radiated the same thing. Who could swing a sword after seeing those eyes? The woman who wandered for more than a thousand years and suffered. A teenager who has been searching for his older brother's whereabouts for hundreds of years. They had to kill those disasters now.

"Open your eyes and take a good look"

Kim Dokja looked up at the sky and declared.

"This is the scenario you wanted"

Kim Dokja activated his bookmark skill. Now that D!Shin Yoosung was in her final phase, it was an unwinnable battle. In the end, it was a battle that no one could win.