XXII

Happy reading~

I forgot to write the title of the previous song...(⌒_⌒;)
"On The Other Side / Epilogue ~ To Good Friends"

•••••

Author's POV

They hunted the monsters around them and collected coins. Before the night finally came.

"I ate well"

Yoo Sangah gave a short prayer after eating the groll meat and cleaning up its bones.

"Yoo Sangah-ssi a religious person?"

"No. I'm not"

"Then why pray..."

"I did that for the gods of Olympus"

It really is a realistic prayer. The gods they once knew had become real and the object they were praying for was now clear.

Park Eunhae smiled hearing Kim Dokja and Yoo Sangah's conversation. And no, he didn't eat the meat. Even after being given meat, he gave it to Goo Yoona or Park Eunsoo.

Kim Dokja then continued speaking.

"Today Han Sooyoung and I will be on guard first. Yoo Sangah and Park Eunhae can sleep"

"Is that all right?"

"Yes"

"I'll be on guard too. I'm still not sleepy"

Kim Dokja looked at Park Eunhae who wore a relaxed expression.

"... Up to you"

Park Eunhae nodded his head. Yoo Sangah lay down and fell asleep first. Han Sooyoung leaned against the opposite wall and played with her smartphone.

Han Sooyoung spoke first.

"You sleep too, Kim Dokja"

Kim Dokja lay on the floor but sleep didn't come easily.

There are four days left until the start of the fifth scenario. A message came from the Gangseo area that afternoon.

[Someone has dealt with the Ice Disaster coming from the west]

They didn't need to ask who killed the disaster. Yoo Joonghyuk had prevented the disaster that would cause Seoul to become an Ice Age. Maybe he had met Lee Hyunsung.

Han Sooyoung was staring at the embers when she suddenly opened her mouth.

"Hey, I have a question"

"You are ugly"

Han Sooyoung frowned.

"Who's wondering about that? You bastard"

"... So what?"

Park Eunhae seemed to ignore them both and chose to look at his Status Window.

[Character information has changed]

[Would you like to see the changes?]

[Yes/No]

'Yes'

+

[CHARACTER INFORMATION]

[Name: Park Eunhae
Age: 20
Sponsoring Constellation: -
Sponsored Incarnation: Goo Yoona (Does not have a modifier name yet)

Stigma: [Absolute Authority of The Tyrant Lv. 5], [No Time To Die Lv. 1], ??? (Sensored)

Personal Attributes: Pro Gamer (Rare), Swordmaster (Unknown), Faithful Ally (Rare), ??? (Myth), Richest Man (Rare), Adjudicator (Rare), Monster Slayer (Rare)