1. 🎶

Song: Mr Loverman
Bold means: Hanji, Erwin, and or Petra.
Italic: Levi.

Eren's POV

"Where are we going?!" I asked as I pouted a bit to my friends, Mikasa and Armin.

"It's a surprise." Armin smiled at me.

I frowned and watched Mikasa drive as she turned corners. Finally we pulled into a very filled parking lot.

I raised an eyebrow as we got out. We started walking to big gates until it I opened it up letting Armin and Mikasa in.

My eyes then widened when I saw a big poster of my favorite band. Wings of Freedom. My hand shot to my mouth as I gasped loudly.

"AGH YOU GUYS!" I smiled as I turned towards them and removed my hand.

"Happy birthday!" They both said as I wrapped my arms around Mikasa and Armin.

"Thank you guys so much!" I smiled as we pulled back.

They nodded at me before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the doors towards the concert.

We got inside and immediately were met with a security guard.

"Mikasa?" He spoke. She nodded and showed her ID. "Great, follow me."

We followed behind him while I looked around at the packed space. He walks us to a table in the middle of the room that was very well cleaned and decorated.

My eyes widened as we slowly sat down. I was so excited. "This is all so much!" I shake my head at them with a small chuckle.

I haven't been so happy in this long.

Before they could respond Levi Ackerman came out with his band. He's the person who sings the most, obviously the lead singer. His other band members are echos.

We have, Hanji, the electric guitar. Erwin, the drummer. Petra the echo and also a guitarist.

They are all echos but Petra is the one who echos for Levi the most. Plus she's always right on his side.

Levi stood infront of the stage and my eyes widened. He looked so hot! Yes I might have a celebrity crush on him. It's okay though, not like I can ever be with him.

"Hello!" Petra started off with a smirk.

Everyone started to cheer loudly as levi swung his guitar over his shoulder. I felt so happy just watching them get ready to play their songs.

Petra spoke a bit before Levi said his quick greetings with his typical emotionless face.

"Let's start!" Hanji said with a small drum noise.

Everyone cheered before they waited for it to quiet down a bit. When it did quiet down they started playing their song.

Well Mostly Levi's song.

It started off with Petra and Levi using their guitars in the process of Levi's singing.

"I'm headed straight for the floor. The alcohol served its tour.. And it's headed straight for my skin Leaving me daft... and dim." He sang as he messed with his hair a bit using one finger to string his guitar.

"I've got this shake in my legs. Shaking the thoughts from my head.. But who put these waves in the door? I crack and out I pour.." He sung quietly but loud enough for us to hear.

Hanji starts to come in with her small retro guitar noises. (Very quiet.) Erwin comes in with his drum cymbals.

"I'm Mr. Loverman And I miss my loverman I'm Mr. Loverman Oh, and I miss my lover.." He looked around the crowd and his eyes slowly dropped to mines as he sang the last part. I almost died.