13. 🎶

Song: This December

(To make this clear. They did have sex on the roof. But no smut... Not yet hehe. Guys I lied again lmao.)

Eren's POV

I'm standing at the "winter" concert. I love seeing all the decorations to bring out the christmas spirit. Also, this conecrt is perfect for me, new years starts at 12 and it's 7. After we get home we can celebrate with Hanji, Petra and Erwin. Oh and Mikasa and Armin. They are here with me at the concert. This is just a perfect night.

We all were stand up and watching them sing their songs. Levi's eyes always roamed around the crowd before going back to staring at me for atleast 5 minutes.

Finally it was his time for his last song. I was happy since I heard them play this song before.

"This somg we're singing is an unreleased song. It will be released very soon!" Petra said happily while Levi nodded. "LETS DO THIS!"

It started with Petra and Levi using their guitars.

"Only in my darkest moments can I see the light? I think prone to getting blinded when it's bright.. Ah~" He started of while looking around the crowd everyone started to cheer.

"Well, this December.. Ill remember want you to see it when I do.. Ooo.. God knows.. I do." Petra strummed her guitar pulling her hand away from her guitar then back to her guitar. Then Erwin came in with his drums to match the beat of the guitar. Hanji used her electric guitar, very quietly. "Only in my darkest moments can I see the light? I think prone to getting blinded when it's bright.. Ah~"

"Oh well, this december i'll remember. Want you to see it when I do, ooh~" Levi walked around circling Petra and Petra was smiling widely. He then stopped and stood besides Petra as he sung with her, she was a low echo. "God knows I do~ I'm all right if your all right." He stared at me before drifting his eyes to the left side of him where the other crowd was at.

"And I'm okay if your okay.. It's this state. In this state! I'm living in. It's just a little bit.. It's just a little bit.. Lonely in this home.. It's always colder on your own." He sung a bit loudly. His eyes going back to me.

What did Levi think about when he was writing this story..

"My Darling I! I'll let the seasons change my mind..!" "Hey!" (Petra, Hanji, and Erwin) He walked to the end of the stage and sat down. He took his guitar off and grabbed a microphone that was passed to him. He then started to sing again.

"Only in my darkest moments... I WANNA SEE YOU WITH YOUR HEAD WIDE OPEN!.. Empty in the ground. Not without a sound. Just another white elm growing at the end of town.." Everyone started to get hyped with the "head wide open" part. Very entertaining. Even Mikasa and Armin found it really good.

"Well this December ILL REMEMBER! Want you to see it when I do. Ooh~ God knows.. I do!! Well I'm alright if your alright. And I'm okay if your okay.. It's this state.. IN THIS STATE! I'm living in.. It's just a little bit.. it's just a little bit, lonely in this home. It's always colder on your own.. My darling I.. I'll let the seasons change my MIND~~~" His high notes got louder and louder. "IM ALL RIGHT IF YOUR ALL RIGHT.. IM OKAY IF YOUR OKAY.. ITS THIS STATE.. IN THIS STATE~ IM LIVING IN.! ITS JUST A LITTLE BIT... ITS JUST A BIT MAYBE THIS DECEMBER ILL REMEMBER...WANT YOU TO SEE IT WHEN I DOO~~ God knows.. I do." The beats still went as he stopped and leaned back with his hands on the floor and his head tilted backwards. I saw Hanji, Erwin, and Petra throw their hands in the air and then..

SMASH!

Everyone gasped to see that Levi was standing again and he broke his guitar. Hanji broke her eletric guitar, Petra broke her guitar and the loudest noise was Erwin pushing his drums off of the big brown stand.

I was so confused on why they did it until I saw Levi laughing. Everyone stared at Levi in disbelief. Even his friends. To hear Levi laugh.. A real laugh.. Not a chuckle.. Not a quiet laugh.. A loud one. Hanji, Petra, and Erwin started laughing with them.

Levi then had a cup passed over to him. "HAPPY NEW YEARS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." He held up his cup before drinking all of it. Everyone cheered loudly.

Levi and his band mates left off the stage. Surely they will clean up the mess later on.

-

I was helping Levi clean up the mess and he seemed so happy. "Why did you guys.. Break your stuff?"

"Well they weren't the ones we used everyday. We wanted to have some fun for today." He smiled at me.

I smiled back. "Everyone enjoyed your laugh that's for sure." I giggled.

"I know they did." He bragged with a roll of his eyes.

-

We finished cleaning and he packed up his things and we happily got into the car. We then started to drive with everyone following behind us in their car.

When we got home we all changed into our clothes. The time was now 11:45. We all were watching the news of the new years ball that was going down slowly. I cuddled Armin and Mikasa only because I couldn't cuddle Levi. I wish I could.. I can't even kiss him.

As time went on we at a minute left. Levi dropped his hand down and I grabbed it. Everyone was cheering. He walked us to the back of the couch where nobody was looking at.

As the time went down we stared at eachother. "20 MORE SECONDS!" Hanji cheered.

"FUCK YEAH!" Petra yelled.

"THIS IS SO COOL." Armin said as he hugged Mikasa.

"10.." Levi whispered to me while the others yelled. Together, Levi and I continue to whispered the numbers. "9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.."

Levi smashed his lips onto mines and everyone said "HAPPY NEW YEARS." and were blowing those weird things that made loud noises.

We pulled back before going sepperate ways and cheering loudly. Levi was smiling at me while I was blushing but trying to hide it.

The rest of the night we stayed together and they all had a room since Levi had spare rooms. Sadly I had to sleep in a different room but that's okay. I'll see him tomorrow.

Or not..

Levi walked into my room with no shirt on. He shut the door quietly and locked it. He slowly got onto the bed facing me.

He placed his lips on mines..

-

Aht aht. No smut. Not yet.