23.

Third POV

Eren replied, "Yes." and then the priest started. Levi and Eren stared at eachother for the whole entire time while the priest talked.

Half of the time Eren zoned out into Levi's beautiful silver eyes. He felt so happy. So did Levi. Levi has never felt this happy before.

He was an asshole.. Now look. He's so much better than he was before.

It was now time for Levi Ackerman, to say his vowls. Levi had got a part from Mikasa which she gladly accepted for Levi to put in his vowls..

"Eren.. I love you so much. No matter what. I will be here for you at all times.. I promise to never lose our spark. And if something like that happens.. We will relight that spark." Mikasa smiled widely and Eren immediately understood where he got it from. He smiled at Levi. "And to always do the little things to make you happy. I, promise to love you even if you have a weird obsession with pickles and peanut butter.. Also girly songs likes Britney Spears. Yep. I heard you listening to her." Levi said as he chuckled. Everyone chuckled with him while Eren playfully slapped his hand before laughing. "I, Levi Ackerman, will help you through everything. I love you so fucking much."

Everyone clapped and Eren was back to blushing.

Now it was time for Eren Yeagers turn.

He was scared to start at first but once he felt Levi's soft grip on his hand, he felt ready to say his vows. "Levi, I love you so much.. You are my favorite person in the whole wide world. I wouldn't give you up for anything.." He smiled at Levi. "When I say.. 'I do..' That does not include the dishes or anything that has to do with cleaning." Eren said making people chuckle. Levi mouthed 'lazy brat.' Before smiling. "I want your worst. Give me your bad hair days, your long commutes, your burnt coffee, your cleaning supplies, annoying coworkers.. NO OFFENSE HANJI, PETRA AND ERWIN!" Eren said as his eyes drifted to Levi's friends. They all laughed and Levi laughed too. "Anyway! Give me all your bad days and I'll give you all my love to make you feel better." Eren said as he squeezed Levi's hand.

The priest smiled at us before saying a couple of words. "Before we say I do.. Any objections?" He asked. Levi and Eren turned our heads to look. Eren was looking normally while Levi was glaring at people. Nobody objected with me smile widely. "Without further ado... Levi Ackerman. Do you take Eren.. Yeager. (His name stays the same until they kiss.) to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death takes us apart..?"

"I do.." Levi said without any hesitation as he stared into his fiancé's eyes who was smiling and about to cry.

"Eren Yeager. Do you take, Levi Ackerman, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and fold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death takes us apart..?"

"I do!" Eren said as a tear drop. This made Levi have a tear drop also.

"You have declared your consent before a priest." The priest place his hand on Eren's and Levi's. He made them pull their hands in the air and face the crowd. "I now present you.. EREN AND LEVI ACKERMAN HUSBAND AND HUSBAND! YOU MADE NOW KISS THE GROOM." The priest said making everyone stand up and cheer.

Levi turned back to Eren and smashed his lips onto Eren's. No hesitation from Eren, he kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around Levi and smiled between their kiss.

As they were kissing, Levi's and Eren's bestmans started to howl and said "WOO WOO WOO WOO." Having their hands in the air.

They pulled back and laughed. They then walked off the little stage and walked down the isle with everyone clapping. They ran upstairs and into Levi's room.

Now they get a quick alone time. (So.. Honestly, I was going to do smut but not anymore. I find smut to be pretty lame for me. I'm not good at writing it. But if this story does get a lot of views all come back and edit this chapter and put some smut in it.)

-

Eren's POV

We held hands as we stood outside where the little dance rooms was at. Very well decorated, the dj was playing some good songs too.

We danced with everyone and I even danced with horse face.

Now it was time for us to dance.. And after the dance we need to change because.. Levi and I have practiced a quick song/dance. (letting you know now.. It's a cardi and bruno song HAHA)

We slowed danced together with the music. Everyone watched us. Petra then gave me flowers and everyone stood next to eachother. I held Levi's soft hand and then did what I was supposed to do for someone..

I turned around to face away from them. I pretended I was going to throw it when I stopped and turned back around and turned to Jean. I gave him the flowers, he turned to Mikasa and gave her the flowers. He then got on one knee and held out a box. Levi and I stayed close and watched. Everyone was so shocked.

"Mikasa.. Will you.. Marry me?" He asked.

Mikasa was already about to cry. She nodded intensely and wrapped her arms around Jean before Jean stood up and put the ring on her finger.

Everyone cheered and I cheered with them. Levi had his arm wrapped around my waist as he smiled with me.

I clapped with everyone as Jean kissed Mikasa. Now.. One day Connie and Sasha need to get married. Oh and Ymir and Historia! Poor Armin.. He doesn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Sike.

Erwin was with him. (Wink wink.)

-

Levi and I got changed into something more fancy but comfortable also.

We went back downstairs and everyone made way for us. "Yeah that's right. Make way." I said as I skipped while Levi tried to keep up with my pace.

He chuckled before he stopped me from skipping. Petra, used her guitar, Erwin had his drums sets, and Hanji with her electric guitar. She was gonna be making the most noise for us.

Everyone cheered and then.. We started to sing.