20.

Eren's POV

It's January 24th. We have 4 weeks and one day left. It's coming by so fast! We've finished basically everything now.

Now all we have to do is have our outfits ready and set to go. Which luckily, I have my suit ready. I don't know about Levi, I'm sure he does. Levi gets everything done before me.

But sadly, I can't see him right now. I have to help Mikasa and Armin. Oh plus my other friends are coming. Jean, Connie, Sasha, Ymir, and Historia.

We were all sitting down and relaxing. "Okay first of all. No no." I put my hand up.

"What? Don't tell me your going to be a bridezilla." Mikasa shook her head at me.

"It's my wedding and I'm not going to be a bride nor a bridezilla. I'm going to be groom." I fold my arms at her.

"So Levi is going to be the bride?" Ymir asked.

"No you dumb bitch." I flip her off. "Oh speaking of brides, Ymir, can you be my second best man?" I asked with a low frown.

"Sure!" She smirked at me.

I smirked back before I looked at Jean and Connie who were glaring daggers at me. "What?"

"So.. Can we be your best man too?" Jean asked.

"Oh yeah I was gonna ask." I rolled my eyes.

"AWESOMENESS!"

"So you all have to wear white while me and my fiancé wear black/blue." I shrugged.

"Okay why do you keep calling Levi your fiancé? I mean he is but its not they necessarily. We know who y-"

"Mikasa. Hush." I stand up. "I feel pregnant."

"That's sexism." Mikasa stated.

I groan. "It's not. Im just craving weird things."

"Like?" Sasha asked curiously.

"Like pickles and dip it in with peanut butter. Mm." I giggled before walking to Mikasa's kitchen.

"That sounds so good!" Sasha got up and ran over to me.

Together we made a weird dish before eating it like nothing was wrong with it. Everyone stared at us. "I feel so bad for Levi." Mikasa giggled.

"Shush."

-

I go to Levi's house and unlock the door with my key. "I'm back!" I said loudly enough for him to hear me.

I walk to the room that was closed. I then heard talking.

"Do you want to come over?" He asked calmly. It was quiet for a bit. "Ok. Eren's not here so we're cool. We won't get caught." My eyes widened. "Okay. Cute dress by the way." He chuckled quietly. "Kk. Bye."

I stood still at the door. I heard movement before the door opened up to reveal Levi. He looked up at me and stared. "Hey babe." Was all he said.

"Don't hey babe me. Who the fuck were you talking to." I push him aside and go towards his phone.

"Woah don't go through my phone." He ran over to me and pushed me from my phone. He snatched it from the bed and hid it.

"Wait.. Are you.. cheating on me?" I asked with a faint voice. "W-were literally getting married soon.."

"Now what the fuck. Hell no I'm not cheating on you." He slammed his phone down on the drssser.

"Your lying." I slam my hand into the wall. He flinched a bit before staring at me. I don't know what came over me, but I was mad. Super duper mad. I threw his stuff off of his dresser and he looked down at it. "You know what. Cancel the engagement. We're done." I spat and ran out the room.

"EREN." He called out for me as I swing open the front door. I run out as he followed behind me. "WAIT A MINUTE. ILL SHOW YOU DONT GO." He yelled.

Fucking bastard probably deleted it. Tears fell from my eyes as I kept running.

"EREN DONT LEAVE." He kept running. I'm sure he didn't even have shoes on. Or did he..

I ran faster and faster. He was gaining up on me. But that's too bad. I turned a sharp corner and then went straight into the street. Only.. To be met with a car and Levi yelling my name.

-

Mikasa's POV

I run inside the hospital. "EREN YEAGER." I yelled loudly.

The front worker looked at her list and scrolled down it. "Uhm. 138." She said calmly and gave me a faint smile.

I nodded before running off. I'm gonna beat that shorty. Watch me.

I swing open the door to see Eren. His face was bruised, he had some blood on his face still. Levi was pacing back and forth.

"SHORTY ILL KILL YOU." I push him into a wall. He lifted his head. I slapped him and he stared at me before speaking.

"LET ME EXPLAIN MIKASA." He pushed me back.

"Go on. Hurry the fuck up."

"Listen.. I was.. On the phone with Petra. He heard a conversation he wasn't meant to hear."

"Oh so you were fucking cheating on him now?" I spat and clenched my fists so ready to beat his ass.

"FUCK NO." He yelled back. "It was supposed to be a surprise for Eren. Just a small surprise for him. He's been a good fiancé to me and I wanted to just make it up to him. He heard it and I didn't want to tell him until he said the wedding was off. He ran off and I followed behind him. He turned a sharp corner and before I can even say stop, he was hit by a car." He shook his head and stared at Eren.

The beeping monitor was the only thing you could hear. I felt my heart break as I slowly turn to him. I walk over to him and grab his limp hand. "Don't die on me, Eren.." I frown.