7.

Eren's POV

Gosh that's so embarrassing. Smelling like filth?  I put on new clothes and pray I smell better. I took awhile because I was stressing about smelling good.

I walk out the room to see no Levi on the couch. I frown.

Did he leave? Dammit.. I took to long. I felt like crying. Yeah I'm sensitive!

I shake my head and go to the couch and sit down. I sigh and look around my space. Smells.. Very clean in here.. Everything looks sparkly clean.

Hm.. Levi probably have done it. I did learn he was a clean freak.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and smiled widely. "You thought I left, hm?" He asked as he walked over to me sitting infront of me.

"I did." I said honestly as I look at him. I smiled as I went to go and hug him. "Do I smell better now?" I asked.

He stood still. "I guess."

I smiled wider and pulled back. "So what do you want to do?"

"Sex." Was all he said.

I nodded. Im his toy. I need to stay in my place.

He got up and dropped a hand down. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He smashed his lips into mines and pushed me into a door that was half way opened so we were able to keep going backwards.

Onto my bed, he kissed my neck and licked the spot where he wanted to bite down on. I giggled before he bit down harshly. I moaned loudly before he stopped. Why? Because his phone rang.

He picked it up and raised an eyebrow at it. "Hello?" He said with a weird look. He looked away from me and moved to the side of me.

He stayed quiet for awhile before hanging up. He clenched his fists and his phone in his hand. If he wanted to, he could break the fucking phone.

"Uh.. Are you okay?" I asked.

He stayed quiet and stood up. "I gotta go."

"W-what? Why?"

"I just have to." He said very harshly.

I frowned. "Please tell me. I want you here." I grabbed his hand.

"Let go you toy." He spat as he pushed me away from him.

I frowned. "Okay I'm sorry.." I watched as he walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. I jumped a bit before sitting on the bed very confused.

God.. This is a really bad start.

-

2 weeks later.

Levi hasn't said anything to me. He won't even reply to me.. I think he blocked me.

So not fair.. It's probably because I did something wrong.

-

I'm at my job making sure I'm doing good so I don't get fired. "Eren." Reiner spoke.

"Sir?" I turn to look at him.

"Someone's on the phone for you." Reiner pointed to the phone.

Weird.. I nodded at him and quickly went to the phone and answered it. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked.

"Levi." Is all he said. I stayed quiet. I blushed and waited for him to say something. "So."

I coughed. "Am I supposed to say something?" I asked.

"Are you being smart with me, Yeager?" He asked.

Siren (ERERI)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara