25. Last chapter.

5 Years later. I am now 25 while Levi is 26. We have been married for 5 years and honestly.. THEY HAVE BEEN THE WORST FIVE YEARS OF MY LIFE.

Just kidding!

They've been the best.

We got into a new house. Levi is getting popular even more. Lots of people love him. I could careless about the money. But he's always spoiling me. But I like when he spoils me with his love.

Sometimes I'm on stage with him and his band, oh and their 9th year anniversary was yesterday.

Honestly, everything is so perfect. I love Levi so very much. Oh and Jean and Mikasa got married. Erwin and Armin are finally together. Connie and Sasha are together. Ymir and Historia just got engaged with eachother.

Everything is going great! I mean, Levi and I have silly stupid arguments but it's not too where the point we're gonna get a divorce.

-

I started to play with Levi's hair brush it backwards.. I'm gonna make him look like me.

-

(This is so cute

(This is so cute.)

"Babe you look like me!" I smiled widely.

"Thanks babe. Now we can match." He stared at me with a faint smile. "Your hair looks better though."

"Obviously. I'm the creator of the hairstyle." I played with one of my hairs that were in my face.

He smiled widely and laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm so glad I married you."

"I'm glad you did too." I laid my head on his head.

"I want you to know.." He paused. "We're growing old together."

"Of course we will. I'm not going anywhere." I giggled.

"I love you." He sat up and looked at me.

"I love you too."

With that. We ended it off with a kiss..

-

Writers POV

This story ends with a happy ever after. I'm not gonna ruin the mood and say something like "78 years later. They are still together lying on their death bed" NO NO.

They are still living, happy together, little fights, still doing the band, and more. They are living a happy life..