16. 🎶

Song: Die For You

Levi's POV

As I stand there I take my guitar off and watch as people lay down the blankets and pillow. I sat down and everyone watched. They were confused as fuck. I really hope he is here. I didn't wear a suit for no reason.

There were more people around me with their music instruments to help me and my band out with the beats.

I almost felt like crying knowing this song will never get out to Eren. But I still had hope he was in here somewhere..

It was now time for me to start as I sat down criss cross on the floor. "I'm finding ways to articulate the feeling i'm going through.." I started off with Petra on the other side of the blanket strumming her guitar. "I just can't say I don't love you.. Cause I love you.. Yeah.. It's hard for me to communicate.. The thoughts that I hold. But tonight, Im gon let you know.. Let me tell the truth~ Baby let me tell the truth~~ Yeah."

I look around the crowds to still see no Eren. If I sing this part without him.. It's just a pointless song.

"You know what Im thinking. See it in your eyes.. You hate that you want me.. Hate it when you cry.. Your scared to be lonely.. Especially in the night.." Petra walked on the blanket over to me. She bent down and immediately she pointed to the boy ive been looking for. I saw him standing there having tears in his eyes.

"Im scared that i'll miss you.. Happens everytime. I don't want this feeling.. I can't afford love." I start to sing with more effort and his eyes slightly widened as he stared into my eyes. "I try to find reason to pull us apart.. It ain't workin, cause your perfect.. And I know that your worth it.. I can't walk away" (Go!) (Petra, Hanji, and Erwin.)

I never took my eyes off him. This song is for him nobody else but him. Immediately everyone started cheering. "Even though we're going through it and it makes you feel alone just know that I would die for you.. Baby I would die for you.. Yeah. The distance and the time between us.. It'll never change my mind cause.. Baby I would die for you..! Baby.. I would die for you.. Yeah." I can feel tears dropping from my eyes and everyone gasped before actually listening to the lyrics. Just looking at him makes me want to cry.. "I'm finding ways to manipulate the feeling your going through.. But baby boy.. I'm not blaming you.. Just don't blame me too..~ Yeah." I hit some of my low notes. I then see three things being placed besides me. The forth thing is in the back of me.

Random things that I have, I decided I want to throw out for each crowd. It's a big crowd so honestly it depends on who's gonna get it.

Back to singing. "Cause I can't take this pain forever.. And you won't find no one that's better.." I said as I stare into his eyes. "Cause I'm right for you.. Babe.. I think I'm right for you..~ Babe." I smile at him. "You know what i'm thinking.. See it in your eyes.. You hate that you want me.. Hate it when you cry..." I wipe any tears that were about to fall down.

"It ain't working, cause your perfect, and I know that your worth it! I can't walk away~ Even though we're going through it and it makes you feel alone just know that I would DIE for you.. Baby I would DIE for you..~ Yeah! The distance and the time between us it'll never change my mind.. Cause baby I would die for you.. Baby I would die for you.. yeah." As I sing the next part I grab one thing (Not saying what because I don't know what Levi would honestly give to fans.) I threw it at one crowd and immediately everyone started to try to get it. I laughed and threw one to the other side. Same thing. I then through it to the middle.

Eren gets a special one.. Only if he follows through with this part..

"I would die for you.. I would lie for you.. Keep it real with you.. I would kill for you.. My baby.." I go back to looking into his eyes. I then drop my hand down over the stage. I stare at him. He looked at me confused. I gestured for him to come. Everyone turned to look at him who was honestly the only person crying. Slowly people started to make way for him on time. I slowly pulled him towards me but not on the stage.

I then start to sing for him infront of him.

"I'm just sayin.. Yeah. (I pull him up the stage while singing.) I would die for you.. (He is now on my lap) I would lie for you.. (I sing as I wink at the crowd and everyone gasped) Keep it real with you (Now I was moved the thing behind my back away and he never looked at it which is good. He stared at me with confusing as I slowly laid back with him laying ontop of me. I then start to sing as he looked me in the eye. "I would kill for you my baby.." I then hit my high note as the beats behind me get louder and louder. "NA-NA-NA, NA-NA-NA, NA-NA-NA.." His eyes slightly widened and he blushed intensely.

I then started to basically let all my emotions out. "EVEN THOUGH WERE GOING THROUGH IT AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL ALONE JUST KNOW THAT I WOULD DIE FOR YOU.. BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU..YEAH" I place my hand on his cheek and everyone was gasping in the crowd before cheering loudly. "THE DISTANCE AND THE TIME BETWEEN US ITLL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND CAUSE BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU.. BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU.. Yeah~"

I pulled him up as I leaned him up and smashed my lips onto his. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back as the beats in the back kept going and slowly ended. He put his hand through my hair. I can feel his tears running down his cheek and slipping onto mines.

Everyone in the back of me clapped intensely especially Hanji.

I smiled between his lips and before we slowly pulled back I moved him off of me and grabbed the box and the flowers. I hope he says yes. Wink wink.

I stand up before getting back down on one knee everyone starts to cheer and roar loudly. Eren gasped and his hand flew to his mouth. I gave him the flowers then slowly I pull the box out. "Eren I love you so fucking much.. Will you.. Marry me Eren?" I open the box to reveal a silver diamond ring. Usually you would get the diamond ring at the marriage but fuck it. I don't care.

He nodded intensely and he cried even more. I smiled widely and grabbed his hand and slowly slide the ring onto him. He put the flowers down gently before pushing me back down and hugging me tightly.

Mission accomplished. Okay I sound like a little kid saying that.

OH WELL I DID IT.

-

I stood infront of the crowds holding Eren's hand. "Yes I am gay. Yes this is my boyf- No fiancé. If you have a problem, get out. But if you don't.. Thank you so much." I smiled widely.

Eren also smiled with me and he squeezed my hand.

-

As I was doing the meet in greet I realized a lot of people supported me. Eren was right. I was scared and I shouldn't have been. A lot of people like me for me.

"I knew it!" A fan said as she walked over to me and Eren. I raised an eyebrow but softened up.

"Hm?" I asked.

"I've seen Eren in almost every single concert of yours! You always make eye contact with him! Every time!" She giggled.

Well shit.. I made it pretty obvious.

Eren giggled before I smiled at the girl. She asked for a hug and I would've declined but whatever. I hugged her. Then she asked Eren for a hug and she hugged him. Eren then blushed as he sat back down.

"Woah there. Are you blushing at her?" I asked with me folding my arms.

"NO." He said quickly. "SHE JUST.." He blushed even more starting to get redder.

"What did she do?!" I asked curioused now.

"She said I should know that tonight I won't be able to walk anymore because your gonna fuck the shit out of me." He got even redder.

"Why blush about it? You know it's true." I winked at him.

That's when he lost it. He hid his face and stood up and started to run around. I laughed uncontrollably and Hanji, Petra, and Erwin were also laughing.

My fiancé.. Eren, Is mines now.. God I love this guy so much. (I don't care how old they are by the way. LMFAO)