3.

It'a been a couple of weeks since I've been to Levi's concert. I just want to know why he thought of me as a stranger.

I sigh and walk into my job. Warriors Cafe. I clock in and put on my uniform. I then greet people who come in and start making their coffee or grabbing the foods they want.

"Eren." Someone spoke. I turned my head to see Annie.

"Yeah?"

"Can you stop slacking around and go give this to table 5?" She asked with a irritated voice.

I sighed. Every worker here doesn't like me. They make me seem like I'm actually a bad person, or worker!

I nod at her as I grab the tray. I walk to table 5 and place it down. "Enjoy!" I smile at them.

-

I walk back to the cashier to here the door ring. "Eren. Do that person." Annie said as she walked past me. "I'm on break." I frowned. I'm the only person working now.

I shake my head before getting ready to take their order. I look up. "Hello. Welcome to Warriors Cafe, what can I gettcha for you today!?" I said with a smile.

My smile then faded. The person standing infront of me was Levi Ackerman. I coughed as I saw my boss, Reiner, walk besides me. I put my smile back on so I don't get fired.

"Black tea." He said as he folded his arms.

"Is that all? Any honey? Some sugar?" I asked as I typed it into the device.

"No. And who the fuck puts sugar in tea." He said as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your right. I'm sorry." I said as I placed his order. Reiner walked next to me.

"Is Eren here causing you any troubles?" Reiner asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

I stayed quiet as I kept a smile on. Levi stared at Reiner. "No." Is all he said. "Can I get a table now?"

"Right.. Table 3. Follow me." I quickly move away from Reiner and show Levi to his table. He sits down and I go back to the counter. I start to make his drink and calmly wait.

Then a hand was on my shoulder again. "Eren. Screw up again and your gone. Got it?" Reiner spoke.

"Uh.. Yes sir." I nod up at him.

He nodded back before leaving back to his little room. I sighed and finished his tea. I pour it into a cup before putting a top on.

I bring him his cup. "Here you go!" I said as I placed his cup down. I then get lower. "Your an asshole."

He lifted his head to meet my eyes. "Excuse me?"

"How could you forget me hm? You ran away from me at your other concert." I folded my arms.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember you."

"Hello? The person you had sex with." I pushed his head a bit.

He stared again. "Don't know." He stood up as he grabbed his cup. "This is weird. Please move." He glared at me.

I frowned.

"No." I spoke.

"I will get your ugly boss if needed." He pushed me away.

I quickly caught up with him and grabbed his arm. "How could you forget me!"

He turned his head. "Let go." He demanded.

I frowned at him.

"EREN." Someone spoke behind me.

Shit..

My eyes widened a bit before I let go of Levi's hand. He glared at me again before leaving.

I slowly turned around to see Reiner. "Turn in your uniform."

"N-no no. Please wait.."

-

I get to keep my job. You may ask, how and why? Well first, I asked for a one more chance. I kept asking until he gave him. Why did he actually let me stay? Because I'm the only person to do my work.

But I have to go home early.

I left and started to begin walking home. My car is not with me right now so yeah. I sighed as I turned a corner only to be turned to another corner in an alley way.

I was flipped around to see Levi. My eyes widened. "Your unforgettable.. Eren." He said as he got close to my ear. He was defo standing on his tippy toes.

I gasped as he moved back to stare at me. "T-then why did you.. Runaway?" I asked.

"I dunno.. It was a one night stand. I didn't want to do anything more." He shrugged.

"So.. What does this mean?" I asked.

"This means.. You can have my number." He gave me a piece of paper.

I took it and stared at it. He messed with my hair before walking off.

I stood there awkwardly as I held his note close. I blushed intensely before walking home.