6.

Levi's POV

I'm waiting for the brat to get at this stupid Cafe he picked out. He's late. AGAIN.

I groan and lean back in my seat. I then see the door open to reveal a good looking brunette. My new toy.

He walked over to me and quickly sat down. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be late again.. I was really taking awhile in the shower." He frowned at me.

He did seem a little disappointed at himself so I forgave him and softened up. "So. What are you gonna get here?" I asked as I looked at the boring menu.

"My favorites, French Toast!" He giggled. "Oh and maybe some orange juice with some bacon."

"Mm.." Sounds.. Fucking gross.

"What are you gonna get, Levi?"

"Uh.. I dunno." I shrugged and leaned back in my chair.

"Get the same thing as me." He smiled at me.

"Hell no." I shake my head.

"Come on. It's good."

"How about a.. NO." I glared at him. He frowned and nodded.

"Then what are you gonna get!" He asked again.

I stare at the menu. "I'm not a breakfast guy, Eren."

"Come on. How about you get the biscuit breakfast sandwich. It's good here." He smiled at me.

I looked at the picture on the side. "Fine." I shut my menu and slid it over to him.

He took it and put it together. The waitress came and we ordered our drinks and food. I got black tea, he got orange juice. He then gave the menu to the waitress before she went off.

We talked a bit and he put his hand on the table. "Want to hold my hand?" He asked.

"No thank you." I shrug.

"Please?"

Sometimes he gives me pleading eyes which makes me give in so easily. I groan and grab his hand. "Eren. Your my toy. Keep that in mind."

"Would a toy be holding their owners hand?" He giggled.

"Would a one night stand just shut the fuck up." I move my hand away.

His giggled turn into a small frown. He moved his hand and stared down at the table. "Would a one night stand still be having sex with the same person again?" He said quietly.

I hate that he's right. I hate being wrong. I hate it. I get mad pissed.

I glare at his head as he lifts his head up. I stand up and get ready to leave until I bumped into the waitress who spilled the drinks all over Eren. Even the hot tea.

My eyes widened silently as he jumped up and I can tell he was about to cry and scream. "AH...- AH.." I felt bad so I quickly pulled his shirt up, not caring about the women who got hot tea on her.

His eyes widened and pushed me away. He quickly ran out of the restaurant I quickly apologized to the lady before running out. Eren was whimpering at the pain. His shirt was all wet and his face was getting red.

I turned him to me. "Just take the shirt off. I'll give you mines." I pull my shirt up and he stopped me. I looked at his hand. It was very wet.

Shit I felt so bad.

He held his shirt away from his stomach and gulped. "I'm uh.." I coughed, "Sorry Eren."

He looked at me and shook his head. "It's.. Fine." Is all he said before giving me a very faint smile.

"Come on I think I have a shirt in my car. I have no pants though.."

"I'm fine!" He said as he stared at me. "I guess I should go home to change. I'm sorry if I ruined this.." He shook his head and chuckled a bit.

"Eren.. I'm sorry." I frown at him..

"It's fine! I said that already. I'll text you later."
He quickly turned around and walked off.

I sighed as I watched him get into his car and drive off probably forgetting his seatbelt on.

I hope he'll be okay.. I sigh and get into my car and drive off.

-

Eren: Hey Levi

I'm surprised he's texting me right now. It's been three days so.

Me: Hi. What's up?

Eren: Nothin much I'm bored wanna hang?

Me: Where?

Eren: Maybe my place?

Me: No thank you.

He was typing then he stopped. I wanted to keep talking to him though but whatever. Oh wait nevermind. He responded.

Eren: Oh.

What the fuck do I say to oh?

Me: Ok.

-

And that's all it took for me to go to his house. I knocked on the door and the owner answered the door. His eyes widened. "HEY." He said loudly and wrapped his arms around me.

"You smell like you haven't took a shower in days." I lied. He smells pretty good.

"I'm sorry.. I did awhile ago. Maybe it's because I was sitting on the floor. I'll go take another one. You can wait uh.. Follow me." He said as he pulled me inside and shut the door. I followed behind him and sat on his couch.

"You don't have to." I said calmly.

"No I really should. Be right back." He jogged away. I rolled my eyes and waited. Totally patient.

Definitely not tapping my feet on the floor.

Okay this house is making me feel cramped. It's so small. And it seems fucking dirty.

I stand up and look for his cleaning supplies. NONE? Come the fuck on. I keep looking and open up a random door. There they are.

I grabbed them and immediately started to clean up all the mess. I think I was cleaning for a very long time. I definitely was.

Why the fuck is he taking so long in the shower. I groan and put his stupid cleaning supplies away that don't do much work.

I sit down and continue to wait.

Finally he comes out.