15.

Levi's POV

It's been two whole weeks without Eren.. I can't.. I feel so depressed. I miss him.. I can't do this anymore.

Everytime I try to text him it doesn't deliver so yeah. He blocked me.

I lay in bed. I feel so disgusting. I take showers, brush my teeth only to get back in bed for the rest of the day.

I've heard Hanji outside my door multiple times but I never answer it. I get a lot of messages but I could careless about them. I miss my Eren.

But then I realized I have a concert tomorrow. I groan. I don't even want to go to that shit. Eren won't be there to help me relax..

But then.. I realized that I was going to have to figure out how to get him back. I'm not ready to let him go..

I sat up and grab my phone. I call the group chat. "LEVI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Petra yelled.

"Levi!" Hanji yelled with a faint glitch.

"Yo Levi where have you been at?" Erwin said calmly.

"Guys shut up!" I said very much annoyed. They all stopped speaking. "I have something to say."

"Tell us!" Hanji spoke.

"Ok." I paused. I was a bit scared to but I need to.. "I'm.. Gay.. And I was dating Eren." I said as fast as possible.

It went quiet. So quiet.

Then someone spoke. "So?" Hanji said calmly.

"Yeah. I don't know why you seem so nervous to tell us that." Erwin slightly chuckled.

I waited for Petra's response. I was a bit nervous. "Levi." She spoke.

"Yeah?" I said quietly.

"I've been knew. On the day of new years. I saw you two making out." She giggled.

"WHAT?" Hanji and Erwin both said. "AND I DIDNT GET TO SEE?!" Hanji whined.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I pause. "Thank you for accepting me but that's not the point."

"What's the point?" Erwin asked.

"Eren.. Broke up with me." I felt my heart break a bit more.

"WHAT THE HELL WHY?" Petra asked.

"YEAH YOU TWO WERE DEFINITELY CUTE TOGETHER!" Hanji yelled.

"When I left the tour, we had a fight about me not telling you guys or anyone else. He didn't like it at all. So he left me.." I sighed loudly and shake my head.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry." Hanji said. Though I don't want her pity.

"I don't want pity. I just need, one of you guys to tell him.. I want him to come to my concert tomorrow.."

"I can do that." Hanji said quickly. "Trust me. Eren and I have talked a lot. We have a good connection."

"Thank god. Please.. Do it before tomorrow."

"I'll do it now. I'll tell you how it goes." She said calmly.

"Alright. Thanks. Bye guys." I said quickly before hanging up.

I sighed.. Now.. I have to do the impossible. Make a song and practice with them before it's too late.

-

Hanji's POV

I immediately start texting Eren for Levi. I want them to be together. They were so adorable!

Me: Hey Eren.

Eren: Hey..

Me: I heard you and Levi were together. You broke up with him right?

Eren: Great he goes and tells everyone that.

Me: Eren he really wants you to come to his conecrt. He loves you..

Eren: Hanji.. I honestly don't care.

Damn he's a tough one.

Me: Eren.. You left him because he was on the tour for so long. He's doing it for you, you know that?

Eren: I do.. But I don't care about the money Hanji! I want him to be with me without leaving me. He wouldn't let me go on tours or none of that.. It hurts Hanji..

Me: I understand that. But those are not his intentions.

Eren: He made it seem like they were though.

Me: Eren I will drag you to his conecrt. You need to go. He loves you so much.

Eren: I love him too... So fine. I'll go to his concert.

Me: THANK YOU!

Eren: mhm. See you tomorrow.

-

"Is he coming?" Levi asked.

"I can't be so sure." I said as he put his guitar on.

He sighed. "Understandable.." He strummed his guitar. "I made a new song. We're practicing this until we got it ready for tomorrow. We have now until 8 p.m.." He said calmly.

"Then let's do it." Erwin said as he tapped his sticks.

"YEAH!" Petra said as she stood up. "Let's do this shit."

I smiled widely. We then, started practicing.

-

Levi's POV

We practiced at the concert before getting ready. I was heart broken that Eren probably won't even be here.

We played our songs and while playing I fucked up on my singing. I'm sure a lot of people noticed. Petra noticed for sure. She wrapped her arm around me and sang loudly with me. She made me relax a bit..

Everytime I looked around the crowd I don't see my glow.. Usually I can find Eren with the snap of my fingers.. But now.. I can't..

I'm hurt..

Now it's time for our last song. The one whe practiced.. The one I made for Eren..

"Okay so.." I started off as I stood infront of everyone. "This song.." I coughed. I can't even speak correctly. "This s-" I can't.

I wanted to run off.

"LEVIII ITS OKAY!" People said in the crowd. I smiled a bit but it's so hard.

I sighed as Petra gave me my water. I drank a lot of it before I gave it back to her.

I then finally speak. "This song is another unreleased song. I will probably never release it so record all you want. This song won't be released.. So yeah. Enjoy." I shrugged.

They were quiet until they cheered. I saw a lot of people get there phones out. I smile a bit but then lose my smile..

Eren..