4.

Two days later, I found myself hesitating to text him but I did so..

Me: Hey.. This is Eren.

Levi: Oh hey.. I expected you to text me on the same day but I guess not.

Me: Sorry.. I honestly was hesitating to do so..

Levi: Yeah.

I have no idea how to respond to that.. But why not hang out with him?

Me: Wanna get dinner with me?

Levi: Are you asking me out?

Me: Aha.. No I am not.. Just a simple dinner. So you up for it?

Levi: I guess.

-

I was now walking inside of the restaurant 10 minutes late. I felt so bad I lost track of time! I find Levi sitting there, looking bored as ever.

I sat down. "I am so so so sorry, that I am late.." I shake my head as I fidget with my hands.

He stared at me as I fixed myself and my hair. "K." Is all he said.

"I'm sorry.."

"If your late again, I will beat your ass." He folded his arms.

I smiled to myself. Late again.. Does this mean me and him will see eachother more?

Before he could question why I was smiling, the waiter came and we order our drinks. I quickly looked at the menu while Levi got an ice tea. Wow, these drinks look cool.

I see, raspberry italian soda. I immediately get that. I love raspberries. I get that and smile. As the waiter walked off Levi stared at me.

"I'm sure that's too sweet." He said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe for you, old man!" I smirked.

"I'm not old." He folded his arms at me. "I'm 19!"

"Pretty old." I smirked.

"Shut up brat." He flips me off.

Our drinks came and immediately I took a sip. "MM!" I drink some more. I looked up at him. "Want some?" I asked.

"No."

"Come on try it! I'll try your dirty little ice tea." I smile at him.

"No."

"Please?" I look into his eyes and blink a couple of times.

"Fine."

He passed his drink to mines and took mines. He brought his lips to the straw and tasted it. I smiled and waited for his response. He stopped and pushed it back to me. "Too fucking sweet." He spat.

I smirked. "No it's not." I said before trying his ice tea. "Mm it's good." I said before drinking more. He stared at me.

"I see." He watched as I continued to drink his drink. He watched me like he was amused. I stopped and looked at his half empty drink. I felt a bit bad but I gave it back. He stared at the drink and back up at me. "Glad you enjoyed it."

I giggled. Atleast he didn't get mad.

-

We ordered our food, I got a burger with fries. Levi got steak with asparagus on the side. I smiled as I ate my food.

-

We finished our food. Well just me. Levi took a to-go box. We walked out of the reastuant. "Thanks." He shrugged.

"No. Thank you! For coming here with me." I smiled widely.

"Yeah. It helped with my boredom." He shrugged as he walked me to my car.

"You just came because you were bored?" I asked with a small frown.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"Oh.." Is all I could say. I stood infront of my door.

I turned around to meet his eyes but only to be met with closed eyes and his lips pressed against mines. I blushed intensely before kissing him back. Tongue was added and I was so turned on now.

We pulled back. "Come home with me." He said as he looked me in the eye. "Oh and I lied. I came because your different."

I smiled widely before nodding. He walked me to his car and we both got in. He was rubbing my thigh as he took us to his home.

Forget my car. I want to go home with him.

-

He pushed me onto his bed and smashed his lips into mines. I kissed him back as he rubbed all over my body.

He flipped me over and pulled my pants and boxers down. "Arch your back." I did what I was told to do and arched my back lifting my ass up a bit. "I'm going to prepare you first." He smirked.

-

(No smut yet.)

-

The next day was cool, I liked laying next to Levi. I know we still jsut met but I liked being near him.

I had my leg on his and us cuddling a bit. "Do you want me to go home?" I asked.

"I think you should." He shrugged as he pulled away from me.

I frowned but then gave him a smile. "Okay." I slowly stand up and grab my phone, keys, and wallet. I walk out of the room with him following behind me.

"Bye." Was all he said.

But I couldn't just let him leave me. "I don't have my car, remember?"

"Tsk. Right."

He walked away grabbing his keys. "Come on hurry." He opened the door and walked off.

-
(We just forget about the car...)

He took me home and I was at his car door with his window down. "I have a concert in 3 weeks. You coming?"

"Totally." I smiled at him.

"Cool. See you, Eren."

I smiled and waved at him and moved backwards as he started to drive off. I walked into my house and chilled on my couch. Life is getting.. Better.