5. 🎶

Song: Heather

3 weeks later, I was with Levi in the backstage. Wondering how?

Well, last night I had stayed at his place again.. During those three weeks we saw eachother a lot so that's cool. But I spent the night with him and he took me here.

I watch him put on his clothes and do his little makeup. He looks so hot. I then look at Hanji who was already set, helping Petra. Erwin was done with everything, testing his drums on.

"Eren. Help me with this." He said as he turned to look at me.

I walked towards him and helped him with his eyeliner. I go over to him and help him with it. I was so close to his face.

He put his hand on my shoulder for more help. I slowly fixed it and smirked at my little work I have done.

I pulled back. "Done!"

He thanked me before standing up. "You better get going. It's gonna start soon."

I nodded and was about to kiss his cheek but he turned his head. I understood why. We're not even together.

I smiled a bit before waving and walking off.

-

Standing in the front of the concert, only because Levi made sure I got a spot in the front.

When they came out I cheered for them and everyone.

I'm surprised they didn't say a greeting, they just started with the beats.

"I still remember.. Third of december.. Me and your sweater.. You said it looked better on me then it did you."  Petra and Levi used the guitar. I think Erwin and Hanji might not be much of help in this song.

"Only if you knew how much I liked you.. But I watch your eyes as she.. Walks by.." He held his head low as he looked at the crowds.

"What a sight for sore eyes.. Brighter than the blue sky... She's got you mesmerized.. while I die" He crossed his legs before falling down, sitting in a clean position. Wow. He must've been practicing that. "Why would you ever.. Kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty.. You gave her your sweater.. It's just polyester. But you like her better.. Wish I were Heather.." Everyone cheered a bit when Petra sat next to Levi, then Hanji and Erwin sat besides them. They stopped cheering when Levi started again. "Watched as she stand with her, holding your hand.. Put your arm round' her shoulder now i'm getting colder.. But how could I hate her? She's such an angel. But then again, kinda wish she were dead.. As she walks by.." He frowned a bit, his eyes roamed around the crowd before looking into my eyes. I smiled a bit with small tears in my eyes. This song is definitely a relateful song.

"What a sight for sore eyes.. Brighter than a blue.. Sky.. Shes got you mesmerized.. While I die.. Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty.. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester.. But you like her better.. I WISH I WERE HEATHER..~" He tilted his head back he he sung the last part. His eyes were closed, he looked beautiful as he sang. I looked around to see everyone cheering a bit but also having teary eyes.

Hanji, Erwin, and Petra started to come in with their echos and vocals. "Oooooo~"

"OHHHHOOOO..." He stood up as he sung and sat at the edge of the stage. Directly infront of me and others. His legs hanged off the stage as he sung. Everyone tried to touch him and I can tel he got disgusted.

But then he touched their hands anyway. I was going to put my hand out their but why should I? He probably wouldn't touch my hand.

"Wish I were heather.." (Petra.) Levi came in again with his, "OHHH~ OHHOOOOOO.."  "Wish I were heather.." (Hanji, Petra, Erwin.)