8. 🎶

Song: Talk To You

Levi's POV

After I turned the corner I stopped walking. Why the hell did I hit him..

I turn back around and go to see him still laying on the floor. I sigh. "Eren.."

His head shot up and he quickly scrammed away from me. He was scared of me. I would be too.

I continue walking over to him. "L-LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I roll my eyes and pull him up. He stayed on his knees trying to get away. I picked him up. He's pretty light.

I walked him to my car as he stopped moving. Maybe he didn't want to cause a scene?

I put him in the car and shut the door, I then get on my side and start to speed off. He stayed quiet but he was groaning half of the time.

"Can you shut the fuck up! It's not that serious."

He covered his mouth and closed his eyes trying not to make a sound. Tsk.

-

I brought him inside and onto my bed. "I'm sorry."

He shook his head and I stared at him. I pulled his shirt up a bit, and I kiss his bruises. I felt really bad. He had purple mixed with yellow as a bruise on his stomach. I kissed it softly then I moved to his ribs. I kissed them both. I then moved his hand, kissing his bruised cheek. "I'm so sorry."

He was blushing a bit before pulling his shirt down. "I-it's okay.." He said quietly.

I smiled a bit before I kissed his lips.

-

No Smut for you guys , I mostly do it because I don't feel like writing it. I'll do it soon though.

-

Eren's POV

4 months later.

Levi and I have been well... Not together, i've been his toy for 4 months. I love him a lot.

"I love you." I smile at him.

He shrugged and said "I love you too."

"Then make love to me." I smirk and pull him closer to me.

"Maybe later? I need to focus on a quick practice."

I frowned. "Fine." His concert is today, pretty soon. "Practice infront of me." I sit on his comfy bed and watch him.

He rolled his eyes before getting his guitar.

"Been a pretty lon-" He strummed his guitar but stopped. "I feel a bit.. Nauseous." He shrugged.

"Is it because I'm in here? If it is I can leave so you can practice." I smile at him.

"Maybe that's best if you do. I'll pick you up before the concert, k?"

"Okay! Bye babe!"

"Bye toy." He slapped my as as I walked past him. I giggled before leaving.

I shut the door and pretended that I went outside the house but I stayed and listened. I hid in a corner just in case he came out.

"Been a pretty long time.. Been a pretty long time.. Since I saw you last..-" He strummed his guitar. I smiled. He sounds really good.

He continued to practice other songs and I smiled a lot. I then left quickly and got into my car, driving off all the way home.

I can't wait for his concert.

-

I was at the concert now as the wonderful band mates came out. They greeted us and Petra looked excited as ever.

They played some songs until their last song came on.

Immediately I got excited!

Levi messed with his hair before swinging his guitar around and having a microphone next to his mouth. Everyone cheered. A lot of people like when he swings his guitar.

Hanji and Petra came in. Hanji used her electric guitar, Petra used her guitar. Levi stayed quiet as he stood still looking at the crowd. "Ooooo.. Oooooo" (Petra.)

He started to sing while looking at the crowd. "Been a pretty long time.. Been a pretty long time.. Since you saw me last.. Since I saw you last." He sung, everyone already going wild. This song makes me so happy. It's about when you've had friends but maybe you hid yourself from everyone so you haven't seen anyone in a long time and you want to see them again. "Wonder if we met today.. Would it all end up the same? Would you take me for a ride?! Would you toss me to the side?" He strummed his guitar while Erwin came in with his drums.

"NO LEVI NOBODY WOULD DO THAT TO YOU." Someone yelled besides me. I rolled my eyes. Back off is all I have to say.

I focused my attention back to them singing.

"I wish I could talk to you, put my chair right up there next to you and talk to you.. Oh baby~" He sung and quickly took his guitar off.

He then went back to singing. "I wish I could talk to you, pull my chair right up there next to you and talk to you~" He looked around the crowd before looking at me and giving me a small smile. "Your in my head more often then I want. More often then I wanna tell you... Your in my HEAD~ more often then I want... More often then I want..."

"Oooooo~ Ooooooo~~" (Petra.) Hanji used your electric guitar a lot more before Levi started to sing again.

"Been a pretty long time.. Been a REALLY long time.. Since you saw me last, since I saw you last.. Wonder if we met today~ Would you turn and walk away? Would you take me for a ride?! Would you toss me to the side?" His head tilted back and looked all around the crowds. "I wish I could talk to you, pull my chair right up there next to you.. and talk to you.. Oh baby.."

Erwin and Hanji both started to fake laugh "Ahaha"

"I wish I could talk to you, pull my chair right up there next to you and talkk~ to youu~ Your in my head more often then I want.. More often then I want.. More often then I want to tell you." He hit some of his high notes. I smiled widely. "Your in my head! More often then I want.. More often then I want... Your in my HEAD~ More often then I want.. More often then I want..." "I wish I could talk.." (Petra)

"Your in my head more often then I want.. More often then I want.."

Levi stopped strumming his guitar and put it down. Hanji stopped using her electric guitar and walked over to Levi. They sat down infront of everyone letting their legs hang off as she puts her arm around Levi's shoulder. Levi gave us a look of disgust and everyone laughed before he did the same thing back to Hanji. Surprisingly.

"I wish I could talk to you.." Hanji sang as she looked at Levi and Levi looked at her back letting her sing those parts. Petra used her guitar behind them making silly faces at the crowds. "I wish I could talk to you.. I wish I could talk to you.. I wish I could talk to you.. I wish I could talk to you... I wish I could talk to you... I wish I could talk to you... I wish I could talk to you... I wish I could talk to you... I wish I could talk to you... I wish I could talk to you... I wish I could talk to you..."

They stood up and went to eachother and put their hands around eachother and did a quick bow down. Before Levi pushed them away. Hanji and Petra high-fived before walking to the stage and started to do a weird dance while Levi looked at them with embarrassment and disgust while Erwin laughed and started to join them.

-

A very fun night..