24. 🎶

Song: Please me

Levi is Bruno, and Eren is Cardi. Levi is italic while Eren is bold!

-

(No pauses since all they do is dance and sing and look at the crowd.)

"The song Levi and I are doing is a.. A bit sexual so don't get mad." I put my hands up in defense.

Everyone cheered and then we knew it wasn't a big deal then.

Levi smiled at me before the beats started.

(I'm rereading this and cringed)

"Uh, Uh, yeah, come on." "Please me baby. Turn around and just tease me baby.You know what I want and what I need baby! (Let me here you say.) Please! (Let me hear you say.) PLEASE!!!~ (Woo~)  Please me, baby. Turn around and just tease me baby! You know what I want and what I need baby! (Let me here you say.) Please! (Let me hear you say.) Please! (Woo!)  Lolipoppin.. (Poppin) twerkin in some J's. (Ooh) On the dance floor (Uh-huh), no boxers in the way (Nope.) I take my time with it (Ow), bring you close to me. (Ow.) Don't want no young dumb shit. Better fuck me like we listenin to Jodeci. I was tryna lay low (Low), takin it slow (Slow.) When I'm fuckin again (Ayy) Gotta celebrate, do you man look good? Better put him away.! If you can't sweat the weave out, you shouldn't even be out. Dinner reservations like the ass you gon eat out. I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it. Tonight and after that.. Let's do it one more time~ Boy, I aint one for beggin, but now you got me, beggin~ Please me baby, turn around and just tease me baby. You know what I want and what I need baby! (Let me hear you say) Please! (Let me hear you say) PLEASE!!!!~ (Woo!) Please me baby.. Turn around and just tease me baby. You know what I want and what I need baby! (Let me hear you say) Please! (Let me hear you say) PLEASE!!!!~ (Woo!) Booty so round (Round), booty so soft (Soft.) Bet you wanna smack it again (Ayy) Let me demonstrate. Hit it one time, make it LEVItate (Wink) Titties out like blaka (Blaka) Broke bitches watch out now. (Watch out) Your ass Basura (Basura) My ass Horchata (Oh) I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it. Tonight and after that.. (Ooh) Let's do it one more time~ Boy, I aint one for beggin, but now you got me, BEGGIN~ Please me baby, turn around and just tease me baby. You know what I want and what I need BABY! (Let me hear you say) Please! (Let me hear you say) PLEASE!!!!~ (Woo!) Come on.. Come on, back it up for me. Come on, ooh twerk it on me slowly.. Come on.. BOY LET ME PUT THIS LOVIN ON YOUUUU~ You better say shit (Uh) Eren don't play that shit. (Yeah) Do my back like I do these records, break that shit. Please me baby, (Uh) turn around and just tease me baby. (Uh Ooh) You got what I want and need baby.! (Yes) (Let me hear you say) Please! (Let me hear you say) PLEASEEE!!!!~ PLEASE ME BABY! TURN AROUND AND TEASE ME BABY YOU GOT WHAT I WANT AND NEED, BABY. (Let me hear you say it.) PLEASE! (Let me hear you say) PLEASEEE!!!!~ (Woo!)"

We stopped with everyone cheering at us dancing and our lips smashing onto eachothers again. I was sweating and he was all normal. Gosh Levi is so hot and cool. Yes he's cool. OO AND WHEN HE WAS YELLING THE WORDS. UGHFH SHIVERS!

Teasingly, I grab his ass and he groans. "Eren! I'm supposed to do that to you!" He grabbed my ass and tighten his grip. I giggled and let go of his ass. I kissed him again before we ate, relaxed, cut the cake, and then danced again. Talked to people before kicking every single one of them out.

It was now 3:33 in the morning. We cleaned up a bit but left the chairs the same.

"Ready for our honeymoon babe?" He asked as he grabbed his suitcase and bags from the closet.

"Hell yeah!" I did the same. We brought them downstairs. We then put them into Levi's car. We happily got into the car and started to drive off to the airport. "I want to know where we're going!" I whined.

"Babe. You'll see when we get to the airport." He rubbed my thigh. And trust me.. When we get there.." He winked at me.

I blushed intensely and stayed quiet. He chuckled before leaning in his seat. We both had our rings on. I felt so happy right now!

-

We got to the airport and did the usual, they checked our bags and let us go in. We then walked to where we needed to go. I looked to see.. HAWAII? "BABY ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I asked. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii.

He smiled widely at me. "Yep. Better enjoy it." He slapped my ass. "I got us a private resort." He said before we sat down. I could careless about people were staring and giving us disgusting looks about him slapping my ass. They can go to hell!

We waited until we can board. He also got us front fucking class? "Babe you didn't need to s-"

"Shut up husband." He told me and covered my mouth as he buckled up. I giggled and licked his palm. He moved his hand and had a disappointing look on his face. Anything I do something nasty he gives me a disappointed look that I can't just help but laugh at.

He wiped it on my face and immediately whined. "What? It's your saliva."

"YEAH! But I don't want it on my face."

"But it's in your mouth. Which is worse?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I flipped him off and he chuckled. With that.. We went off to our honeymoon..