18. 🎶

Song: Not Allowed

-

As the music started, Petra will be the one who talks for like awhile, but then Hanji says like one sentence.

"Now you suck.. We wanna talk about sex but we're not allowed. Well you may not like it but you better learn how cause it's your turn now. Boy, your wasting your tongue on lame excuses and lies..." Petra said to me as she didn't strum her guitar. She looked at me angrily (apart of it) and folded her arms while talking to me. Everyone cheered.

Hanji then came over to us and Petra backed up strumming her guitar and Hanji then started speaking. "Now what's on your nasty old mind."

Everyone chuckled a bit and Eren lifted his head and looked at me. I looked at him back. This song.. Is a very.. Sexual song for Eren.

"So how should I begin this..? I guess it started when you were with him.. And how he never even took you out to dance.. But did he fuck with any rhythm?" I said as I stated at him. He blushed intensely. I walked around with him before sitting down at the end of the stage with him on my lap.

"But now he's playing with your head.. But did he ever make you cum." I heard someone yell my name and some gasps before going back to 'roaring.' "Did he ever make you cry? Do the wires in your mind get sewn together? Rubbed and swevered by the heat."

He blushed more and looked away. I turned his head back to me. And he went back to staring at me. He was red as a fucking tomato it was adorable.

"You don't know how long I could stare into your picture and wish that it was me... I guess it's different cause you love him. But I got an interaction. A sick and twisted imagination.. And that's gotta count for something."

I stood up and turned myself a bit and smashed my lips onto his. Everyone cheered even louder before. Well.. We know that their voices are gonna be gone tomorrow.

I pulled back since Petra was walking over to us. I put Eren down and held his hand as Petra looked at the both of us. "We wanna talk about sex but we're not allowed. Well you may not like it but you better learn how cause it's your turn now. Boy, your wasting your tongue on lame excuses and lies... Get your face between my thighs." Petra said making Eren squeeze my hand. Petra then walked off back to Hanji. I then pulled Eren infront of me who was kinda glaring at me.

Oh yeah, i'm gonna get shit later for that.. Oh well.

"I dreamt I was standing in your doorstep.. Licking sweat off of your forehead. With your finger in my mouth, and the sound when leather jackets hit the ground.. You should hear when your not around.. when it's just us horny poets, who can't wait to write it down. And swear we were only being honest." I sung as I got closer and closer to his face. He was back to blushing and his bottom lip twitched. He was trying to hide a smile but failed miserably.

"Do you like these little sonnets? Cause I wrote them just for you. How quickly they turn sour, so be careful who you screw." I wink at him before walking him to the edge of the stage. I sat down and he sat down with me. Our heads turned to still look at eachother. "And you never call.. And I'm starting to suspect you don't intend to do anything you say at all." 

Petra came behind us and took her guitar off and started to sing. "We wanna talk about sex but we're not allowed. Well you may not like it but you better learn how cause it's your turn now. Boy, your wasting your tongue on lame excuses and lies..." Petra hit my head and rubbed Eren's head.

Hanji came over and said "Now what's on your nasty old mind."

I moved to the left of me and Petra sat down in the middle making Eren confused. We sat the three of us together. Erwin in the background still doing his little drums, Hanji strumming her guitar moving her hips left and right. Eren and I both stare at Petra who was about to sing again.

"All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind..." Petra started to look at the crowd with her legs dangling off. She then turned to me then looked at Eren. She switched every sentence. "All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind... All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind...All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind...All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind...All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind...All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind...All by yourself.. Sittin alone. I hope we're still friends yeah I hope you don't mind...

Petra stopped and she laid backwards out of breathe. Everyone cheered loudly and Eren giggled still blushing. Eren laid backwards and I didn't know if I wanted to join them or not on this dirty ass floor.

But I did anyway.

-

During our car ride, we took a bus together with Hanji, Erwin, and Petra.

Eren was glaring at me and I finally looked at him. "What?"

"That lyric." He said as he showed me his phone. Then it had a small paragraph. Saying..  "Get your face between my thigh, not good Levi Ackerman. I do not, and I repeat I do not accept that. If you have something with her tell me now. I will slap the crap out of you and then I'll get Mikasa to slap Petra. Tell me now."

I gave him his phone back and laughed. "Hell no. Petra is my friend. She reminds me of a sister. I could never date her. No no." I smirk at him. He sighed loudly, surely a relief.  I hugged him. "I love your jealously."

"Shut up douche!" He said as he slapped my arm.