9.

2 months later..

"F-fuck~" I moaned loudly.

Levi thrusted in and out of me before slowly pulling out with his sperm leaving my hole. It was a mess. A big mess that Levi wants me to clean up.

I started to turn around and lick his stomach where the cum was at. I then slowly started to lick the bedsheets to lick up some of the cum that was there.

"Eren! Your getting my cum on the blankets!" He groaned and moved me to the side.

I apologized before getting up.

"Let's take a shower." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes before nodding. He carried me to the shower and I stood up still and got in while turning it on. He then got in infront of me.

We then both helped clean eachother off. And I think Levi was trying to go for a second time.. But I didn't let him. I should have... Im his toy. Not his boyfriend. There's a difference.

Now we are sitting down next to eachother. I seriously think I want to have a big talk with him.

"Levi." I spoke.

He looked up from his book. "What?"

"I uh.. Well.. I've been your toy for 6 months.. I was thinking that we can actually.. Be boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends.." He stared at me. "No thank you."

"Why not!" I frowned and pushed his shoulder.

"Because Eren. I don't like being committed to someone."

"But you said I'm your only toy." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Are you cheating on me?"

He scratched the back of his neck and sighed loudly. "Maybe." He shrugged.

My eyes slightly widened. "WITH WHOM?!" I jump up.

"Just some random slut. Relax." He bookmarked his book.

"JUST SOME RANDOM SLUT?" I get close to his face. He didn't move away. He wasn't scared of me and I knew he wasn't. This was pointless.

"Eren. You have one second to back the fuck up." He spoke. I was going to move but he punched my stomach sending me backwards. "Times up."

I groaned loudly as I laid on the floor holding my stomach. "W-what gives y-you the right to hurt me.. When you.. Cheated on me?" I shake my head.

"What's the deal now? You didn't know before. So don't sweat about it."

"T-that's fucking g-gross." I shake my head at him as I slowly sit up.

"If you don't like it then you don't have to be my toy." He shrugged.

"Fine. Fuck you." I slowly stand up only for him to kick me down. I groaned and laid on the ground.

"What was that brat? I couldn't hear you." He pulled my hair.

"I-I S-SAID FUCK Y-YOU." I said louder.

He punched me right into my face before going back to his seat. "Listen here brat. I hate being an asshole to you but I hate when people don't understand shit. Your my fucking toy. Not my boyfriend. Get that through your thick skull you ugly bastard."

When I heard him say ugly I felt like crying. I hate being insecure.. For him to say that really hurts..

I laid there for awhile getting my energy back before getting up a bit. Shakily I grab my phone and wallet. Sadly he picked me up from my house so i'll be walking. Great.

He stared at me. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"H-home." I said as I walk to the door.

He stood up and went after me. I quickly tried to unlock the door which I did. I ran out the house and.. I tripped.

"Tch." He walked over to me and pulled me up.

"L-let me go home! I don't.. Want to see you right now."

"Do you still want to be my toy?" He asked.

I frowned. "I want to be your boyfriend!"

He pulled me back into the house and slammed the door before locking it. I sat there wanting to just go home. "Why the fuck would you want to be with someone like me?"

"Because I love you!" I frowned. I then paused. "Wait.. Did you.. Even love me?" I asked.

He dropped his head before looking down at me. "It was fake. I don't love you. Like I said your a toy."

"I-" I stare at him with disbelief. "I think.. I need to go."

"Whatever. Don't come back. Brat." He opened the door and started to push me out. He slammed the door when I was out.

I frowned and started my walk home.

-

3 weeks later.

I haven't heard anything for Levi and maybe I should text him.. Maybe I shouldn't. Or maybe I should find a new job. I was fired from my other job so..

I groan.

I then stop when my phone dinged.

I looked at it to see Levi's name. My eyes lit up

Levi: Hey.

Me: Hi?
Gotta acted confused.
Me: Who is this?

Levi: Uhm. Levi. You didn't save my number brat?

Me: Oh. What do you want.

Levi: You. Oh and you still didn't answer my question.

Act tough Eren!

Me: Sorry but no. And I could careless about your question.

Levi: Oi? You changed in three weeks.

Me: Leave me alone weirdo.

Levi: What the fuck.

I stop replying and felt accomplished. Though the consequences are, I have to text him later apologize. I do love him still.

A couple of minutes later there was a knock on the door. I raised an eyebrow before getting up. I answer the door only to see Levi there with an angry look on his face.

I immediately backed up as he pushed the door fully opened. He slammed the door shut before putting his hand on my shoulder and pushing me back into a wall.

He smashed his lips against mines and immediately I melted into the kiss. Shit..

He kissed me harshly before pulling back. He looked into my eyes before groaning. "I have a concert. Come to it." Was all he said.

I shook my head at him. "I can't." I responded and pushed him away.

"Why the fuck not?"

"I have a date!" I responded with a smile. He stared at me. "Yep. I found someone who actually wants to be with me and not use or hurt me!"

After I said that his fist connected with the wall besides me. He definitely missed on purpose. I flinched and moved away and frowned at him.

"Whatever. Have fun are your lame date."

"It's not going to be lame!" I throw my hands in the air.

"Yeah it will. It's not funnier than being at my concert." He bragged.

"I don't want to be at your lame concert." I spat and opened the door. "Go home."

"You know you don't want me to."

"I actually do. Asshole." He clenched his fists and I immediately got scared. I prepared for impact but instead.. He slammed the door shut and he was gone.

I sighed out of relief.

No I do not have a date.. Will I go to his concert? Probably.