-SPECIAL GUESTS-

It is the 27th of November 1995, 8:15am, breakfast

It is the 27th of November 1995, 8:15am, breakfast. Four rows of tables are set up across the hall while at the end of the hall, parallel to the door was a large table lined with clearly older individuals, professors. One of the tables, second from the right, was lined with students from ages 11-17 wearing black robes embroidered with a red crest on the breast, Gryffindors. A group of friends sat close to the door on the end of the table. One with dark brown, messy hair and green eyes, one with ginger hair, one curly brown hair, another ginger was seated there as well, a girl this time and the last with dark brown hair and striking blue eyes. They were, Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Nova Black.

'You shouldn't be over here Nova this is the Gryffindor table. You know Umbridge will throw a fit if she catches you in the wrong house table.' Hermione informed her friend.

As if on cue, the annoying, high pitched voice they had come to loathe during their current months at school sounded behind them. 'Hem hem,' Umbridge announced her presence, 'Miss Black I do believe you belong to Slytherin house. Unless you would like to find yourself losing house points or in a detention I highly suggest you relocate to your own house table.' A few people had turned to look at the scene now as the group of friends had turned to face their professor.

'Professor I mean no offence however, I do not wish to be on the Slytherin table but over here with my friends.' Nova said politely. Despite her deep dislike for the toad-like woman, it did not erase her up bringing. She was always taught to be polite but firm and stubborn. Her Aunt Andromeda was also part of the Black family and had the same bad temper and stubbornness within her.

'Well perhaps you should aquatint yourself with members of your own house rather than fraternising with those from other house.' Umbridge spoke with a sickly sweet smile. Nova's patience was already wearing thin yet she remained polite.

'Professor despite your position in the ministry it gives you no right to interfere with my choice of company. So while you may have a say in many things Professor, who I select to be my friends is not one of those things.' Nova said.

'Detention Miss Black for refusal to follow the instructions of not just a professor but a ministry official.' Umbridge said. She had a smug smile on her face in victory.

'What day should I stop by Professor.' Nova asked innocently with a smile on her face.

'Return to your house table Miss Black now.' Umbridge ordered.

'Professor despite the detention you just gave me professor my decision to stay where I am remains the same.' Nova told her.

Before Umbridge could reply once more the doors to the Great Hall opened to reveal the Weasley family, Remus and Sirius in the form of padfoot of course, Nymphadora Tonks, Alastor Moody and Andromeda and Ted Tonks.