-PLATFORM 9 AND 3/4-

'Auntie Andy have you seen my tie!' Nova yelled down the stairs

'Did you already pack it?' Andy asked.

'No I can't find it!' Nova stressed.

'First day of Hogwarts.' James nodded. 'Always stressful.'

'Nymphadora Tonks get down here you have to meet Moody soon!' Ted yelled.

Things were hectic for the Tonks family that morning. Nymphadora was supposed to meet Alastor Moody in a few hours so was frantically trying to get ready, Nova was checking through her trunk, Ted was running around the kitchen trying to prepare breakfast and Andromeda was rushing around trying to make sure everyone was ready.

'I found my tie!' Nova yelled triumphantly.

'Mum have you seen my wand?' Dora asked as she ran down the stairs. She wore black jeans and a Gryffindor red top and her hair was pinned into a messy knot by her wand. The very wand she was looking for.

'It's in your hair darling.' Andy pointed out as she pulled the wand from her daughter's hair causing it to fall down to her shoulders and slightly in her face.

'I've done that before. It's easy to forget where you've put it.' Alex said.

'Even I did that when I had my shoulder length hair phase.' Young Sirius admitted and gave a small shudder at the thought.

'Nova we have to go! It's twenty past!' Ted yelled up the stairs.

'I'm coming!' Nova yelled. She came bounding down the stairs dragging her trunk behind her. The trunk made a thud as it fell down the stairs behind the girl. Once she reached the bottom she dropped it to the floor and let out a sigh.

'Shoes.' Andy said.

'Right.' Nova ran back up the stairs and came back holding a pair of black converses.

'Darling it's too late to drive we won't make it we'll have to apparate.' Andy told Ted.

'I always had to apparate became I could never be on time.' James admitted.

'Same.' Sirius nodded.

'Me to.' Nova said.

'Because you take four years trying to decide your outfit.' Tonks sassed.

Manipulation Of The FatesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara