-THOSE WHOM I NEVER MET-

The door was wooden and slightly medieval just as all the others in the castle were

The door was wooden and slightly medieval just as all the others in the castle were. It slowly creaked open but it seemed as if no one was there but they must certainly were.

Once in the confines of the room, Harry removes the cloak from his and Nova's head and let it drop gently to the ground.

'Don't leave my cloak on the ground! It'll be all dirty!' James gasped in horror.

'You'll wash it anyway it doesn't matter.' Marlene rolled her eyes.

'You're supposed to wash it?' James asked wide eyed.

'You're telling me you've never washed it?' Lily asked.

'Well....' James trailed off rubbing the back of his neck.

'Oh that's absolutely vile!' Lily exclaimed.

'You wash it right Harry?' Hermione asked.

'He doesn't. I can tell you that now.' Ron scoffed amused.

'I've stolen it from you before and washed it so it has been washed before.' Nova assured them.

'Honestly you two are disgusting.' Dorcas scrunched up her nose.

'Have you ever been in their dorm? It's a mess.' Hermione said.

'They're boys. It's always a mess.' Rebekah reminded.

They let their eye drift around the room and it was a large room with tall pillars and a few archways but right in front of them was a large mirror with gold around the edges.

'That's it? A mirror? I'm not complaining I mean it's a fabulous mirror look at the gold around it but that's boring.' Young Sirius pouted.

Harry walked behind one of the pillars slowly and walked down the few steps to get down to where the mirror was. There were words that seemed to be in a foreign language along the top of the lining of the mirror.

'Harry careful it could be dangerous.' Nova warned.

'Nova don't worry it's a mirror and besides there wouldn't be anything in Hogwarts that could really harm a student.' Harry assured the girl but she wasn't convinced.

'There was a three headed dog in a corridor that tried to attack you? Is that not dangerous enough for you?' Alex wondered.

'I used to think that as well until we came face to face with a Cerberus.' Nova said.