-THE TONKS FAMILY-

In Southern England, a family of four inhabit a small cottage surrounded by a large field and a patch of woods

In Southern England, a family of four inhabit a small cottage surrounded by a large field and a patch of woods. The house has a small open plan kitchen front room with plenty of windows for natural sunlight with white laced curtains. The sofas are soft and a light green colour while the wallpaper is grey and the carpet a light grey as well. The kitchen has polished wooden floors that leads out into the hallway to the stairs. There is a downstairs bathroom and a library/office room for Andromeda and Ted to work. It is a three bedroom house, a master bedroom and a bedroom each for their daughter Nymphadora Tonks and goddaughter Nova Black.

'Andy your house is so pretty!' Narcissa complimented.

'Thanks Cissy.' Andromeda replied to her sister.

'As much as I hate to say it I agree it does look homey.' Bellatrix added.

The house is in the middle of nowhere so it is secluded and private but most importantly: safe. The sun shines brightly above the cottage and the light tweeting of birds usual echoes through the fields. But not that night.

The sky was dark due to the time and silence rung out across the acres of field. Andromeda apparated back to her house with a small bundle of blankets in her arms. It was her goddaughter. She had beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous brown hair. Her hand gripped onto her aunt's finger and she babbled happily unaware of the horrors that had happened that night.

Nymphadora Tonks. Daughter of Ted and Andromeda Tonks. She is 8 years old and a metamorphmagus. Her hair currently takes form of shoulder length bubblegum pink hair.

'Aww look! Tiny Tonks!' Charlie cooed at the sight of his childhood friend.

'Shut up Charlie!' Tonks replied but the amusement shone threw on her face.

'I always knew Ted and Andromeda would get together.' Marilyn piped up.

The household is quiet apart from the soft snores emitting from the pink haired child's mouth. Ted sits in an armchair in the front room with a copy of the Daily Prophet in his hands. 'Ted?' Andy called out into the house.

'Andy darling? Is that you?' Ted asked. He placed the prophet down carefully and picked up his wand. The war had spiked fear in everyone, it was always advised to be careful. 'What drink did you get on our first date?' Ted asked.

'Easy! Pumpkin juice-butter beer fusion.' Andy answered. She held in her arms a bundle of blankets and a exhausted, heartbroken Look was plastered on her face.

'I still don't understand how you like that. It's disgusting.' Young Sirius spoke up.

'I think it tastes divine.' Andy argued.