-DURSLEY HOSPITALITY-

Just as Harry reached the top of the stairs just as the sound of the doorbell was heard from down the stairs

Just as Harry reached the top of the stairs just as the sound of the doorbell was heard from down the stairs. He walked along the small corridor on the upstairs landing and turned to the door that was the closest to the stairs on the right. He placed his hand on the door handle, pulled it down and pushed open the door.

Harry pushed open the door and immediately stopped in shock at what he saw. There was joyful laughing coming from in front of him a low and behold, jumping up and down on his bed, was a strange little creature with skinny legs, knobbly knees, long ears and nose and a dirty rag as a dress.

"Booooo!" Nova shouted.

"Don't be horrible Nova! They do so much hard work and get so much abuse already they don't need you booing at them." Hermione scolded.

"He deserves it! He tried to kill Harry and tried to disfigure me beyond repair!" She cried out.

"Now you're being down right dramatic." Ron rolled his eyes.

"I am not! How dare you insinuate such a thing!" Nova shouted.

"He didn't try to disfigure you! You tried to get your book to eat him and so he threw it back at your face." Harry told her.

"Which left the biggest mark you've ever seen on my face! I couldn't show my face for the rest of the day." Nova huffed, crossing her arms.

"Why do you have a house elf in your bedroom?" Rebekah asked.

"And my house elf nonetheless." Draco added.

"I dunno he sorta just turned up." Harry said with a shrug.

When he noticed Harry in the room, he stopped and turned towards him. "Harry Potter, such an honour it is." The creature said as he did a tiny bow.

"Who are you?" Harry said in a slightly panicked voice, closing the door behind him as he walking a bit further into the room.

"Dobby sir. Dobby the house elf." The creature introduced itself. It looked up at Harry with his huge wide eyes and a small smile with wrinkles all around his mouth.

"I don't understand how you could hate him Nova! He's so sweet." Hermione said, pointing at the screen.

"That's what he wants you to think." Nova shook her head, crossing her arms.

"Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom." Harry said.

"Oh y-yes sir. Dobby understands. It's just that Dobby has come to tell you." He said and paused for a moment, "It is difficult sir. Dobby wonders where to begin." He stuttered.