-HOGWARTS MEDICAL WING FOR THE INJURED AND PAINFULLY DRAMATIC-

The hospital wing's usual silence was disrupted by the dramatic moans of Draco Malfoy laying on a bed, holding his stomach and looking rather woozy

"Oh Draco shut up." Nova huffed.

"Dramatic little one aren't you." Barty chuckled, raising his brows as his friend's son.

"Ignore him he's just crying for attention." Blaise snorted.

"Shut up Blaise. I was in pain. Felt like a hippogriff had sat on my stomach." Draco huffed.

"Oh you love hippogriffs don't you Draco." Theo laughed teasingly.

"Shut up Theodore." Draco groaned, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.

"Aw I'm sorry baby." Theo cooed, ruffling the hair on Draco's head.

"Oi no!" Draco whined, bringing his hands up to fix his hair.

He was surrounded by Crabbe and Goyle sitting on his bed, two of the older quidditch players standing on the right side of his bed and Nova standing on the left by his head with her arms crossed.

"Oh Mr Malfoy stop making such a fuss. You can go." Poppy told him loudly as she rushed through the patient wing holding a tall white cream coloured flask.

"That's what I told you! Get up cousin." Nova shook her head.

"Nova you're disturbing my peace." Draco shoved his hand out towards her face.

"You're disturbing your own peace moaning and groaning like that. Get a grip." Nova laughed.

"Shut up and help me up." He grumbled, sitting up slowly with an arm still around his stomach.

"You two argue like siblings." Charlie laughed.

"Well he needs someone to banter with other than me and Blaise. Crabbe and Goyle are too stupid to understand anything. Nova is witty enough to come back at him." Theo explained.

"I'm flattered you think I'm witty Theodore." Nova winked playfully at him, waving her hand towards him.

"Don't inflate her ego anymore. She already knows she's smart you don't need to tell her." Ron scoffed.

"I don't have an ego Ronnie. My self esteem is as low as the bottom of the black lake. I think someone needs to compliment me again." Nova sighed in fake sadness.