-MYSTERY LETTERS-

Thunder crackled louder in the sky as the waves thrashed and rain poured down

Thunder crackled louder in the sky as the waves thrashed and rain poured down. A small, thin house is stationed on an island of jagged rocks, a dim light coming from the front of it.

On the old rickety bed lined with green sheets and duvets lies Petunia and Vernon. A small overnight bag lays next to the bed while a teacup lays abandoned on a small cabinet. Down the stairs, Dudley lays on the sofa with a cover over him while Harry lies on the hard flooring with a thin blanket over his body.

'My god you must've been freezing.' Lily said sadly.

'It wasn't actually that bad.' Harry shrugged.

'I would've died from frostbite.' Marilyn admitted.

'Still, all this because you got a Hogwarts letter. That's something to be celebrated not frowned upon dear.' Mrs Weasley said sadly.

The ground is covered in sand and Harry uses his finger to draw a small 2D cake saying: HAPPY BIRTHDAY with 11 drawn candles on the top.

'Make a wish Harry.' The boy says to himself as he sees the clock tick to midnight on his cousin's watch. He blows softly onto the sand on the ground, smudging his drawing.

'That's so sad.' Hermione said.

'Once we change all this, you will have the best birthday ever thrown by yours truly, the marauders.' James bowed lowly.

'Did you just hear what I did Freddie.'

'I think I did Georgie. Did you say marauders?' Fred asked.

'As in the marauders map.' George finished.

'Glad to know our legacy was passed on.' Sirius said.

'You're telling us,' George began.

'We've been living with a marauder,' Fred continued.

'Had a marauder teach us,'

'Been friends with the son/godson and niece of marauders,'

'And we were never told!' They finished off together.

'That pretty much sums it up yeah.' Harry agreed.

A loud thud causing the door to shift on its hinges causes Dudley to quickly sit up on the sofa and turn to face the door. It was locked with a simple lock and the door was wooden but it was surrounded by a large body of water so intruders was unlikely but it seems not impossible.