-THE DADA CURSE-

The two found themselves standing at the top of a wide staircase with one towering staircase behind them on the left with mist covering part of it and a smaller staircase leading to a similar late staircase behind them on the right

The two found themselves standing at the top of a wide staircase with one towering staircase behind them on the left with mist covering part of it and a smaller staircase leading to a similar late staircase behind them on the right. The staircase they were currently walking down was much wider than the other two and had two pillars at the bottom of it with the walls either side of it made of large rocks. They descended the stairs slowly until they came to a small platform before there was more stairs.

"Ah." Harry hissed in pain as he brought his hand gently to his forehead where his scar was engraved.

"That's not a good sign." Rebekah pointed out.

"Obviously not Bekah, it's a cursed scar. There's nothing good about them." Marilyn told her.

"Harry? Are you alright." She asked.

"Fine. Don't worry." Harry assured her.

"It's your scar hurting isn't it. I saw you do the same at the sorting." Nova pointed out, not believing his dismissive words.

"How did she notice that I swear she was stood at the back of the crowd." Marlene wondered.

"It's not difficult when someone is in pain and hisses loudly. Ron and Harry are quite bad whisperers." Nova said simply with a shrug.

As they stood at the top of the staircase, they stared in shock at the small room. It was lined by stairs but the part that was flat had a large gold mirror that was quite familiar. In front of it stood a man with a purple scarf wrapped around his head and partly draped over his shoulder and long robes that reaches just below his ankles.

"No way. After all that it was this guy!?" Barty pointed at the screen and shouted out.

"Who?" Rebekah asked.

"Blondes." Barty rolled his eyes.

"Oi! Excuse you I am very smart I just can't identify every single person in the world by the back of their head." Rebekah said defensively.

"Three hints. Hogwarts teacher. Stutters. Purple turban." Nova listed for her.

"Quirrell?" Peter guessed.

"Professor Quirrell was the one trying to steal the stone?" Percy said confused.

"Seems so." Older Remus nodded.

"You." Harry said in surprise.

"Professor Quirrell. The defence teacher?" Nova seemed rather baffled as well.