C h a p t e r 2

This quotes are written by me lol. Don't laugh if it doesn't make sense. Who is your favourite singer?
-

When you just want someone destined to you to look in your eyes and tell, "Hey, I am here. You have nothing to worry about." Not some ignorant arrogant handsome ass who don't even bother to see you in your eyes.

“You have your mate now Lincoln. If you so care about your lovely pack, you don’t want them brutally murdered, do you? I don’t think so.” He was talking like he owned this place. And maybe because he was the most Ruthless Alpha, no one could stop him from doing anything. He had that power. They say he killed his family. And killed more werewolves than you can imagine. Because? Just for fun, who dare to cross him, betrayed him, and list goes on. They also say he did not need reasons to kill people. If he wants to kill anyone, he can without any remorse.

He is the strongest Alpha of all Alphas. And they all feared him and do not want anything do with him. If possible they stay far away from him. But this is the first time he is here in our pack. For what? I don’t know.

But this are all rumours. Rumours aren’t true, right? Maybe people just say this to ruin his image. Yes, that is right.

“Let’s go.” And he turned to walk without even glancing at me. Why can’t he just look at me if I am his mate? Mate supposed to do when they find their soulmate. I stood there no moving a bit and looking at his back. He walked with so much authority too. He noticed I am not following him.

Am I supposed to follow him? I don’t think so.

He stopped and tilted his head but not looking at me. “Are you deaf mate? I said let’s go.”

What the fuck? With him? No, no ,no, no. Absolutely not.

“Are you fucking kidding me? I am not going anywhere with you and you are not my mate.” I didn’t know where this confident came from.

Everyone gasped at my reply. No one could talk to him like that and live another day. But I didn’t care about this. If he said was true then he is not going to kill me. But he chuckled sadistically. “So you want a hard way and I will give you that…...with pleasure.” And a loud piercing scream echoed the area.

My heart beated loudly and looked around to see that a warrior’s head was fallen from his head. I stood frozen. Everyone gasped but didn’t make a noise because they knew better than to make a noise. There were so much blood on the floor and making me nauseous. “Ara go with him please. I don’t want him to kill my any more warriors.”

I looked at the voice, Niamh. On his left side a petite woman stood hugging him and his arms were protectively wrapped around her like he did to me.

Go with him? Fuck no. I am not going anywhere with him. For all I know he is a psycho. But how dare Naimh to say like this. Is he stupid? If he wants to go then go with him. I narrowed my eyes at them. The woman and Niamh. This was only one thing. He found his mate.  And my heart shattered because everything was shattered, our bond, our love, our passion. Every little thing had ended.

So my feeling was true indeed. Something bad happened. A very bad. What hurt the most was his words. He said like I was nothing to him. That we didn’t have anything. For him I was just a woman. Nobody else. Because now he found his mate. I was nothing to him. She was his first priority now. She took what I had. Niamh, the pack everything. But how could I hate her. No I couldn’t hate her. It was not in her hands nor anybody’s that she was mated to Niamh.

Tears form in my eyes? Absolutely not. A witch can control her emotions way better than anyone. I’ll be dying inside and no one know.

“Just go please.” At this time Naimh was pleading me. His face was sad because his pack member was killed not because of me. I was nothing to him now. Not even his best friend whom he was sharing everything, cried in her arms. I was looking at his hands again. The woman he wrapped his arms around didn’t even make eye contact with anyone. She was shaking badly and her head was in his neck. She looked so small and fragile. Like she was barely alive. But does that mean I will embrace her with open arms? No. At least not now. She needs him more than me. She needs her mate, his scent, his words, his everything. And who am I to deny that? No one. I am not that cruel to take her mate away from her. I looked at Niamh again, his wolf was battling internally with him. He don’t know who to choose. She or Me? But I don’t want him to choose anyone. She is his mate. Moon goddess made her for him. I am no one to interfere with it.