C h a p t e r 27

👅👅👅
-

He is the devil
But
Sure know how to make me want him more and more and more like a thirsty man.

It was a full moon as the moon was glistening through the pack ground like a star. The night was started but still a young.

I had been finally fine after that attack and my wound was alright too. Sawyer was okay but some of pack warriors were injured and due to their super healing power, they were running like they had never been injured before.

I know it's fantastic.

It was a sudden attack but we won and that mattered the most, according to me.

Irvin still haven't told me the reason behind the attack and I haven't asked him too.

Like I said before if he wants to tell me, he will. I ain't going to force him to do anything if he doesn't want to tell me.

The witch, I killed of course and the man who called himself Irvin's friends was killed by Irvin himself after that man attacked Sawyer.

Irvin will do anything if it comes to any pack member.

This people are his own people, his family and they matters to him the most.

I know they are with him from his worst time to best time and I am not jealous.

Okay, who am I kidding?

Of course I am a bit jealous.

Yes, a bit.

Nothing more.

Okay no.

I am so fucking jealous.

So so so.

But I am an adult and I will act as such.

And I don't wanna talk about jealous because further I think, the more I am becoming jealous by second.

So it's better to shut the fuck up and think anything but this.

Jealously is very dangerous and it will destroy anything you have achieved in a matter of time.

I was currently sitting in my cabin, feeling so fucking nervous. He said he will be here but didn't know when and that was killing me. This nervousness might kill me I thought.

And most important his people were talking to me so sweetly. I didn't know why this sudden change but I ignored the negative feeling and tried to stay happy and positive. I was happy because I thought this people were accepting me.

Maybe just maybe everything's gonna be alright.

I unconsciously crossed my fingers like it ever will complete my wish.

I rolled my eyes at my idiotic thoughts.

Sometimes I behave like an idiot.

"You look beautiful mate." I jumped by his sudden voice and that made him chuckle.

I put my hands on my heart to calm the fuck down as I turned where he was standing.

He wore a white shirt and black pants. Looked like he just took a shower as his hairs were still wet and slight water was dripping from it. And he smelled divine and so good that my mouth waters. I licked my lips as it felt dry suddenly but it didn't go unnoticed by him.

His eyes, oh the full of desires and thinking about this goosebumps formed on my already hot body.

He was leaning against the door of my bedroom, standing so relaxing and looking hot as hell.