C h a p t e r 15

Hey babies!
Do you want long chapters like 3 or 4 thousand words or shorts like 2 thousands?
-

You have lost all of your rights on me. I am nothing to you as you are nothing to me.

The mark is already gone but why am I feeling like I am missing a huge part of me?

“Grandma.”

I said in relieved.

“Yes, I am right here. Let’s get you home so we will talk, aye?” I nodded at her. Irvin was there too watching me intensely but I didn’t look at him since I woke up. There was no point to see him. First he didn’t want to see my face due to his reasons now I don’t want to see his face due to my reasons. And anyway, it doesn’t matter to him when I look at him or not. I am nothing to him.

Grandma bought my clothes. I took it and went inside the hospital bathroom to change it. I could hear their whispers. They both were talking about me because I heard my name in their talking but I paid no attention to their talking. I removed the dress I was wearing and changed into a baby pink and white sun dress which was just below my knees. I looked in front of mirror and washed my face. I didn’t dare to look in the mirror too long because it was not what I wanted to look. After drying my face with towel, I combed my hair and grabbed the dress which was on the floor. I neatly folded and opened the bathroom door to see both of them stopped talking immediately after hearing the door opened.

I ignored them and put the folded clothes on bed. It looked like they were in a heating conversation. Granny came near me. “Ready?”

I looked at her smiled. “Yes.”

She placed her hand in front of me to grab then we went outside. The whole floor stopped doing what they were doing after seeing us. “Stop looking y’all. She is not a ghost.” Granny yelled at them and then only they continued their work but seeing me from now and then from their corner of eyes.

I could hear footsteps nearly us and he came to walk beside me. I put as much as distance with him because I disgusted him. So precautions was better than prevention, right?

Once we outside, I breathed a fresh air and closed my eyes. “Feeling better?” She asked me and after opening my eyes I said. “So much.”

There were not so many people like last time to greet me and I didn’t expect them to greet me too. I knew it was his doing after Luna's scene in hospital. I was grateful for that because at this time I just want some time to myself especially away from him.

There was a black SUV standing. Irvin quickly came and opened the door for me. I sat in the back seat and he closed it behind me. I didn’t say thank you and what for? For opening the car door which I didn’t ask him to open it for me. He did it himself so there was no point for thanking him. He get in the passenger seat and grandma sat besides me in the back seat. The car started running, and I just looked outside the window because the silence was awkward and I didn’t like it a one bit.

A voice said. “How are you Luna?” Sawyer asked.

I didn’t protest him from calling me Luna. They had called me from the start with respect and love. Both Sawyer and Theros.

I looked at him though the front mirror and smiled at him. “I am good Sawyer. How are you? And where’s your partner in crime.”

He laughed. “I am fine Luna and he was preparing a small welcome for you.” Theros was always like child. Sawyer frowned. “But oops I don’t mean to say to you. Please just pretend you don’t know about his surprise otherwise he will kill me.”