C h a p t e r 33

I will leave not because I lost everything.

But because I can't live here and lose my self esteem, my pride, my honour and myself.

I just can't.

I was a mess. A total fucking mess. A shit mess. And everything is a mess.

I wondered over and over again that how could he do that to me. To his fucking mate. To me.

How could he?

Did he not have any remorse?

How could he do this to me?

To us?

How?

"Luna please open this door and have some food. You haven't eaten anything yesterday. You should eat something. It's not healthy for your body. You need to heal Luna. Please open the door." The Gamma said desperately behind the closed door.

I ignored him as usual as I did last few days. I didn't even step a foot outside of this cabin. I barely eat anything. My appetite was lost a long time ago.

The Gamma came and go like everyone and the most important one was his Alpha, he did not even show his fucking face to me since I woke up.

How sweet of him!

I threw the lamp against the window glass and it cracked suddenly, falling on the floor, shattered everywhere just like me.

This cabin I used to stay was a fucking mess, a burned cabin should I say. Everything was burned. Still I stayed in it because I had no where to go.

Where should I go even?

Nowhere.

No one is fucking mine to be called for.

No one is.

As everyone cared for their Alpha and they should be.

When I came here directly from hospital, broken soul, no one dared to come near me as they were afraid that I will do something to them. To harm them like I will ever do that to them.

Never.

I am not like this.

Why I did give him a second chance?

This question is nudging in my mind over and over again.

Why?

Why?

Why?

I had still this hospital gown on me as I didn't even look at myself once in a mirror. There was no point in it as I thought.

I already felt weak, too weak for my liking.

And I felt like there was no point in living a life.

But I had to.

For my baby.

As my hand automatically went towards my stomach. And like this tears started flowing down my cheeks.

Why he did that?

Why he did kill my baby?

Why?

I thought he atleast feel something bad for my baby but now as the same pain in my chest started just like last two days.

I wiped my cheeks and stood up.

Enough is enough.

Everything is done.

I am done now.

His actions showed it.

He absolutely don't need me.