C h a p t e r 32

I can forgive you when you hurt me.

I can forgive you when you hit me.

I can forgive everything.

But,

This, what you did,

I can't and don't forgive and forget ever.

The first thing I did when I woke up was to put my hands on my stomach where my baby was.

When I didn't feel any connection to him, I knew right then and there was I lost him.

I totally lost him.

I lost my baby before I even take him in my hands.

I lost my baby before I even see him.

I lost him.

Tears rolled my cheeks.

For my lost.

For my baby.

A sob left my lips.

I lost him.

Why moon goddess why?

Why did you do this to me?

Why can't I be happy?

Because I don't deserve?

Because I am a witch?

Because I am mated to Ruthless Alpha Rogue?

Then why?

Because I didn't ask for this life, to be mated with him, to be a witch.

I didn't ask for it.

You did give me.

All of this.

And now you did take my baby away from me.

I don't understand why this is happened all the time when I want just a peace and a simple life.

Why just why?

Answer me damn it.

Just fucking answer it.

"Luna?" I snapped my eyes to the door where Theros was standing.

He moved towards me followed by Sawyer.

I didn't waste a time to ask what was nudging in my mind.

"You knew?"

They knew what I was asking about. They knew I wanted to know if they know about him sleeping with other woman and that's why Theros was with me not leaving me alone afraid I might ruin their Alpha's precious night.

They nodded their heads because there was no point in hiding as the sin was already done.

I nodded along with them and looked to my left where the window was. Sun rays shining through the room brightening the room by its glory, giving a positive light over darkness but not to me as I was completely engulfed myself in darkness.

"We are really sorry for this Luna. Because of our actions, we lost our future Alpha..."

I cut him off.

"He was not your future Alpha. He was my son. My only. Nobody's else. Because no one cared for him. No one."

They didn't try to make me right as there was no point. They knew they deserve it. They deserved this.

"Alpha's breeder is already decided before he even become our Alpha. It is our pack traditional when Luna haven't conceive after full moon day, the breeder will breed Alpha's pup as it is essential to have an heir."

"And that's how we all became close to her. She was there for us all the time. She recently went towards her aunt to complete her studies and that's why you didn't cross her. She came back few days ago."

This her was his childhood friend.

What was her name?

Tina?

Tolaa?

Tiana?

"Alpha didn't want to do this but pack members forced him. He made himself too drunk that day because..."

"I don't need any explanation Beta." He flinched when I said Beta.

From now on, I will call them with their prideful rank.

"Understood Luna but at least..."

I moved my gaze from the window to where he was standing. I removed all the machines that were connected to me and stood up. When I was about to fall, they came but a finger from me stopped them.

"You all knew all along that this is going to happen and you have audacity to pretend I am your Luna. NO I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING LUNA. I NEVER WAS AND NOW I AM NEVER WILL."

"YOU KNOW I DID EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GIVE YOU ALL EVERYTHING. AND I DON'T REGRET IT BECAUSE THAT'S NOT ME."

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand as my other hand was bleeding due to removing the machine wildly.

"You know I am glad you all showed me your true colours. Better happened soon."

"Now if you excuse me Beta and Gamma." I didn't wait for them as I walked towards the door.

They didn't have right to stop me now. They had lost every right to me.

When I stepped a foot outside of the room, everyone looked at me I didn't know in which gaze as I was minding my own business.

They all knew.

Betrayal.

That's how I felt.

The witch's word were started to echoing in my brain.

"His mate, opposite of him in every way. Beautiful, caring, kind, always trying to save others but what you get in return?" She said. "Nothing. You got nothing in return. This people doesn't even like you and still you are saving them. Why? I have no idea. You are a fool woman whose mate is already ready to breed his childhood friend, the pack's beloved Luna."

"I can see your future girl. You will endure a drastic heartbreak in coming days. Leave before it's too late. He is no good for you. But in the end you will be happy. Unfortunately you have to wait for that. Fate is playing a perfect game."

How she knew this I don't know.

If I would have believed her...

Just if...

Nothing would have happened.

I wouldn't have lost my baby.

Why fate must be cruel?

Why?