C h a p t e r 6

This is a dark romantic book. Not some cliche romantic. So read at your risk. If you want me to trigger warnings before the chapter, do tell me. I'll do it.
-

I search for a light but found darkness. Then I engulfed myself in it.

Why fight for it just because it is darkness?

We love dark colours so why not darkness?

Every fucking body has a darkness, even if it is just a little bit.

Some embrace it with open arms, some hide it like a precious treasure.

And my whole cell in my body froze by hearing his so sweet voice. How in the hell did he find me? If he will catch me, I don't know what will happen to me.

Will he kill me?

Or

Will he torture me to death for leaving him?

Both options were not in my favour. Before I didn't even do anything and he acted like that and now i didn't even sure what was going to happen.

He was somewhere behind me so I could have some chance to get away from him.

Therefore, I did the only logical thing. But before I did it he said again. "Do not even think about that."

Did I listen to him? Of course not.

So I ran but before I took one step, I was pinned against the tree. I gasped at the tingling sensation where he touched me. My whole body hummed with satisfaction that her mate touched her.

Shit. He is really my mate. And he found me. I am so dead now. I can see it in his eyes. The fury, the rage, the fire. He was not looking so happy.

But again how he did find me? I was so cautious about my escape then how?

My air from my lungs were cutting because his hand was on my throat choking me to death. I tried to loosen his hand from my throat but he was so strong. I couldn't even move his fingers on my throat. He pressed his hands even deep. My eyes watered and tears slid down from the corner of my eyes. I was struggling to take breath because his hands was cutting my only oxygen source. A small dots appeared in front of my eyes. "You thought you will escape within my watch. Do not ever forget that I am your mate and I know every little move of yours. And for the little stunt you have pulled, you will be punished little mate so that in future you will think severely before you do something like this again." He said malice in his eyes. It hurts so much to see hatred in his eyes for me. I closed my eyes to disappear from harsh reality. If he will just kill me here, then i don't have to think about his punishments. And that would be nice for me. Who knows what's the meaning of punishment in his dictionary. Because he has a different, a way too different dictionary than us.

Before I blacked out, he pulled his hands away from me. I coughed and tried to take as much air but he quickly grabbed my arm digging his nails in them leaving a trail of blood.

"Ouch." I winced but he paid no attention to me. Like I didn't exist. My heart was beating loudly unware of what he had stored for me.

I was no where near in my right state of mind to say him to slow down or my arms were cutting. Nothing. In one second I was dragging by him like a rag doll and on other second he pushed me in the darkness.

I landed on the floor, scratching my knees and elbow in the process. I heard a lock somewhere near me telling me he had locked me in this darkness. I couldn't even see anything because I didn't have eyes like werewolves. I didn't even know where I was. But I had an idea where I would have been. It was a dungeon because I could smell the dirty blood smell, urine and vomit smell. I cringed at my thought. Thank goddess it was dark otherwise I would have vomited right then after seeing this place.

My left arm was on fire where he grabbed me and it was hurting so badly. I could feel something wet running down on my arm. Blood. He dig his nails in my arm. I flicked my fingers to open the door but nothing happened. I tried again but nothing happened.

Fucking hell. Silver. I can't do magic against silver.

He must push me here because it was made up of silver. Like werewolves, a silver is harmful to them, it can harm their body when touch it but for us witches, we can't do magic but it doesn't harm us when we touch it. There is only logical thinking that this whole room made of silver that's why I can't do my magic. Nice man. He know more about witches. How? He is a total mystery to me and he is so full of himself. Aarrogant asshole.

I groaned moved my right arm and tried to search where the wall was. At least I could just leaned on it. After searching for ten minutes, I found one. And of course it was sliver because the wall was cold. This room was a torture for a werewolf who anger The Rogue Alpha because if they will touch it, their flesh will burn where they touched it.

I leaned into it and a long sigh left from my lips. My throat was hurting too due to his chocking. I struggled to take a breath. At least he didn't cuff me to the chains. My knees were also hurting along with my left arm, elbows and throat. I didn't even remember when I had injury last time. It looked like every injury came into at once.

I winced when it sudden contacted with the wall behind me. Like werewolves I could not heal quickly. I heal like a normal human healed. And a witch could not even heal herself only she could heal others. But it required a lot of energy for her to heal others. A small injury, small energy just like a big injury, big energy. But one main point was when I heal others, I bear their pain. I had healed so many people back there when they had injured. But I could not do that to myself. Only another witch could heal a another one. Thank to my mate for giving me beautiful injuries.

It looks like I am unlucky when it comes to the mate. If mood goddess is looking at me, is she seeing how my mate treat me? Is she happy to mate me with this ruthless mate?

I was angry at her. I was angry at him and most importantly I was angry with myself because I couldn't even fight with him. He did make me so weak.

I wonder how long will I stay here in this beautiful place. I tried to swallow my own saliva but fuck it hurts so bad. Fuck Irvin for hurting me. He can rot in hell for all I care.

I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes. In less than 48 hours, I was in this dungeon. No light. No windows. Nothing. Except darkness. I hope he don't break me beyond my limit. Because then I will be too damaged to even repair. In a way I am strong but every one has their limit no matter how strong they are.