C h a p t e r 26

Waiting for their...?
-

She is beautiful,
She is caring,
She is kind,
She is everything and if I put every little damn thing at her feet, it will be useless against her.
She has that aura...that make us bonded together no matter what.
She put herself at last if she has to make us first.
She is a goddess in a human form.
She is the epitome of perfection, not in everyone's eyes but mine's.
She is everything that I have ever ask for.
And
She is my whole world.
They both deserves the world and I will damn sure to make that happen. One day for sure.

What did just happened?

I was frozen on my step due to shock or what I didn't know.

Irvin quickly went towards his beta and so Theros.

That man had a wicked smile on his face like he had a upper hand over us. Instead of going towards his beta, Irvin jumped on that man quickly. They both were fighting, snarling, snapping. The fight was wild. And looked dangerous too. My heart was beating loudly in my stomach. I didn't know how to act and talk.

My gaze moved towards Sawyer. He was shifted to his human form and was bleeding profusely. There was blood everywhere. I didn't know where he was hurt. Dread filled my body thinking the worst. I couldn't let that happen. No way.

I was about to walk towards Sawyer to save him but before I put one foot, a gasp left my lips.

Pain shuddered in my back as I fell on the ground.

I flicked my fingers to kill whoever was behind me. And I knew he die as that someone didn't came to hit me again.

There was an excruciating pain erupted on my body. I felt hot all over like my veins were burning inside. Sweats formed on skin as they were dripping on the ground. My breathing was increased to hundredth speed and I was on the edge of losing my consciousness.

But I can't.

I have to save Sawyer.

I can't just let him die.

Grandma help me please. Just one more time. It's very important. I needed her help because in my state I didn't have much energy to save him.

I closed my eyes.

Showeginxad bddlflwa aldfeaa payea klfrealx bipllancde la zal bkoexaa wefplla nmllppdeaa

I opened my eyes knowing the spell will work as grandma helped me with her energy.

After spending my remaining energy on Sawyer, I barely saw anything. Blackness clouded my vision. Everything came rushing in my head. My head spinning around and I couldn't see anymore.