C h a p t e r 16

Is my story exciting to read or not? Be honest please.
-

The way his lips attacked my neck.

The way his hand fisted my hair.

The way his tongue licked it.

The way his teeth bit me.

The way his arm circled around me

It's a pure bliss if not then I don't know what it is.

After telling me about my so called power she left just like that and the worst part was that she just vanished without even saying goodbye to me. She always did this and I hated her for that. Maybe not, after all she was my grandma, my only family.

After she left I was all alone with my thoughts dancing in my mind. But I paid no attention to it. I opened my spell book and started reading. After few minutes of reading I caught something about my never ending chest pain and I didn't even surprise myself because I didn't expect anything from him.

When he or she sleep with other women or male after meeting his or her mate, he or she will feel pain in their chest, an exaggerating pain.

Sleeping with other woman or women, who knows how many after meeting his mate. That was so thoughtful of him.

The door of my cabin knocked and I wondered who will be at such time. After all it was past midnight. I stood up from couch and opened the door. I just stood there waiting for him to give me reason about his departure in front of my cabin.

He looked tired like he didn't sleep. Hair dishevelled like he ran hands through it so many times. Shirt wrinkled by sitting on chair so much. Of course he was in his heaven, Office doing his Alpha duties. But in all way he was still looking undeniably beautiful. I wanted to lick him.

Stop it.

He smirked like he had been reading my thoughts and that understood me I had to learn how to block my thoughts. And it was not like he will know what I was thinking because the mark was gone.

I raised my brows. "Yes?"

He was staring at my, well more like my body and that told me I was only in my night gown. His gaze was giving goosebumps on my body. I cleared my throat to remove this tension between us.

He was just smirking without saying anything and that was irritating me to my core.

How I wish to wipe that smirk of his face?

"Fine." And I closed the door but before I closed it he stepped foot in between door and wall.

I sighed and put my hands on my hips. "Listen, if you don't have anything to say then unlike you I am not free."

He came forward and leaned onto the door frame and I stepped backward unconsciously not wanting to breath in the same place as him.

"Oh I know my mate is so busy ogling me and having dirty thoughts about me." And here we go. He just had to say out loud. So arrogant. "Not that I mind actually. Ogle or think dirty because I am all yours mate just like you are mine."

And that made me roll my eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me kroshka if you don't mind me bending you over my knees."

That widen my eyes. I can't believe he just talked to me like that. This is so out of his character. And what happened to him? Goddess what did you do to him?

"Nobody did anything to me."

"Stop reading my mind and my name is Ara not some kroshka." I snapped at him.