C h a p t e r 20

Do you like smut? Me? I fucking love it man.
-

Whenever I had a bad dream, why he has to be the one to come and soothe me when he is the one behind my bad dreams.

I was walking towards the hospital to see who might need me. Today I wore a new dress I bought yesterday which was a crop top, showing my belly button and shorts which was so sexy and thin. Underneath I wore my white lingerie set. I was feeling good today maybe I wore new dress. I hummed a song as I walked further into the hospital.

Irvin didn't miss a training for a day. He always showed up 6 in the morning and we spent two hours in training. And damn he was good in every way and a good trainer too.

And also that asshole took my red lingeries and didn't even dare to returned it. I don't know what he is doing with it. Not that he will wear it. So what's the point of stealing from me.

He is so difficult.

Whenever I am one step to understand him, he took two step ahead of me.

"Hey." A voice said to my left once I entered in hospital.

I didn't know the male. But he didn't giving me a good vibe too.

I raised my brows at him.

He gave his hand to shake while smirking.

I looked down to his hands deciding whether to shake it or not.

Finally I took it and to my surprise he kissed my knuckles.

Ohh. Too forward this male.

Hands wrapped around my bare waist as he pulled me against his muscular hard warm body as his manly scent engulfed in my senses. "Hands off Harry. Remember she is your Luna not some chick you get laid with. So show some respect." Irvin snapped at that Harry male.

I rolled my eyes at his possessiveness. The Harry guy quickly backed off and left too.

Where did go his so called ego when his Alpha was not here?

All of them are pussy.

"What's so funny huh?" He whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my ear and neck.

"All of them are pussy when their Alpha is present." A chuckling sound heard from the male behind me while also gasping too. People were watching us but I paid no attention to them.

"Now, put your hands to yourself mate?" I said in a matter of factly because his arms were still wrapped around mine, caging me in his warmth in the middle of hospital.

"Say like this and I won't care about my next actions kroshka." He threatened me which makes my panties damp.

Fuck it. He is making me hornier day by day and it's not healthy for me.

Before he can smell me, I tried to think about something. Something boring.

What should I make for dinner?

All of them are idiots.

And me?

I am the fucking Queen.